Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Zero Omega
Animal

Eyria

Cases up to this point have been reimbursed.
So when will the rest of us be re-imbursed because i for one quite frankly need my gold back asap please.jezzah

9,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I think the glitched/bug or whatever is wrong with crafting the formulas is still happening. I was able to successfully craft the formula but when I went into my inventory it was not there and neither were the 10 bag o' dices that I bought in order to craft this formula. I even logged out for 10 minutes or so and when I logged back in it still wasn't there. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could get back to me on what all that was about.
Thanks,
vampire vixen

total gold lost: 2500
formula name: Formula 1: Gauntlets & Goblins
number of attempts: only once because then I logged out for a little bit
date of attempts: 4-16-2012
vampirevixen19

Same thing happened to me sad

Total gold lost: 2500 (+238 249 gold that I spent on buying 10 Bags 'o Dice)
Formula Name: Formula 1: Gauntlets & Goblins
Number of attempts: 1 attempt
Date of attempts: 22.04.2012

EDIT: I guess I'm never getting my items nor my gold back crying

Magnetic Phantom

Zero Omega

Can we get an update on this issue?
It's been quite a long time and seeing as I just failed three times on making a Cache, I'd really like to know whether something is being done to fix this problem.
I'm not getting a lot of failures with this (just a couple so far), but I've gotten a ton of error messages.

Total gold lost: 4,500
Formula Name: Formula 1: Lawn Shark Blades
Number of attempts: Countless (only three actual failures)
Date of attempts: April 20-April 22 and still ongoing

9,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Yea I know the feeling. I waited a couple of days to see if my items would at least be back in my inventory and only the components were there, the formula and my gold was not . Which was weird seeing as I can create other formulas but they are just usually the one were you can find all the items needed. But for some odd reason I keep having a problem with this formula and I would like to know if anything is going to be done because I don't want to keep wasting my money on the items for the formulas if the alchemy isn't working properly. Ya know?

Total gold lost: 2500 (plus 121,840 for the Bag O' Dice that was never returned to my inventory)
Formula name: Formula 1: Gauntlets and Goblins
Number of attempts:2 attempts (only because my components were back in my inventory so i just got a new formula and tried again)
4-16-2012 was the first one and the second one was 4-21-2012

Pura-rin
vampirevixen19

Same thing happened to me sad

Total gold lost: 2500 (+238 249 gold that I spent on buying 10 Bags 'o Dice)
Formula Name: Formula 1: Gauntlets & Goblins
Number of attempts: 1 attempt
Date of attempts: 22.04.2012

Supreme Demigod

10,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Voodoo Kittie
Total gold lost:10k
Formula Name razz hilosophers Cache
Number of attempts:4
Date of attempts:2-7-12

This

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
TOTAL GOLD LOST==unsure but it is 750k each try and i spent around 14 to 15 million maybe more: I Really need my gold back as i cant buy anything of value.also why do i get so many glitches????

FORMULA NAME==Formular 10 Butter:

NUMBER OG ATTEMPTS==unsure i lost count maybe around 12 to 15 can you check please:

unsure it was a very unusual amount about 15 tries maybe more:

DATE OF ATTEMPTS== 23rd through to the 24th May then everyday until it was crafted,i kept having to sell off my items to get the gold to craft it EDITED

Can you please try and check this as soon as you possibly can please as it has sent me broke.I think i spent over 15 million trying to craft this item and it's not fair what am i supposed to do now. crying Thank you jezzah

EDIT 19th june ............................ Hello i need my gold back,

EDIT AGAIN.......JULY 16......can you please tell me how long i have to wait for my gold to be returned to me.I know i am bugging you but the size of the amount that i lost has put a very large strain on me and my gold or lack of gold and a response would be wonderful as i am just about of gold.It has been 2 months since this happened and it seems there is a standstill since the last reimbursements took place,could someone please look into my case thank you icee

Ruthless Humorist

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Reading this sticky this sounds similar to my problem. I have checked all the items for my formula, Devil Imp's Claw, and none of them are soulbound but I have attempted 30 times with no success. I have 4 of the formula and possess all components for each the only exception is raven's feet. Could that be causing a problem?

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Zero Omega
Animal

Eyria

Cases up to this point have been reimbursed.
Hello can you please tell me when my 3 cases will be looked at as i need my gold back as soon as possible,it is millions and i cant wait any longer sitting round wondering if i will ever get it back when it's clearly not my doing.Thank you iceeu2/old username jezzah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff