Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold

Yay 1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Darling

I'm having problems in unlocking the Timid and Ultimate Player achievements. Is this a problem for anyone else? I know that I have the prerequisites accomplished.

Dapper Darling

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Same! emotion_8c

Dapper Darling

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Now how to go about getting it fixed.

Shadowy Gatekeeper

they are hidden achievements.....they only show up in the drop down menu instead of the achievements page....

Dapper Darling

tiraspy
they are hidden achievements.....they only show up in the drop down menu instead of the achievements page....

Ah, I didn't notice that. Thank you. biggrin
I tried to get the Timid achievement a couple of days ago but never got a notice saying I had completed it. Will it notify when I do complete it? (I guess I was just doing something wrong)

Shadowy Gatekeeper

Heliko pylori
tiraspy

Ah, I didn't notice that. Thank you. biggrin
I tried to get the Timid achievement a couple of days ago but never got a notice saying I had completed it. Will it notify when I do complete it? (I guess I was just doing something wrong)

Its supposed to...But I know alot of people are having trouble getting Timid....myself included

Demonic Gatekeeper

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Timid is easy ... just go into the actual Reply area and back out of it. Thing is ... you have to do it at least ten times in a row. That's how I got it.

Beloved Phantom

I just tried to reply and back out well over 10 times and it didn't seem to work...

Friendly Fairy

32,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I want this achievement too crying

Friendly Fairy

32,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Heliko pylori
I'm having problems in unlocking the Timid and Ultimate Player achievements. Is this a problem for anyone else? I know that I have the prerequisites accomplished.

I've just got it!
Here's what I did:
• while you are in a topic's page,
• right click on "reply" and
• open some pages (I think I've opened like 5-10 pages) with the white reply tabs on and then
• close the pages without typing a thing in the reply form.

Please, tell me (by quoting this post) if it worked also for you!
Have a wonderful day/night!
emotion_bigheart

Dapper Darling

MeTaL_RHAPSODY
Heliko pylori

I've just got it!
Here's what I did:
• open some pages (I think I've opened like 5-10 pages) with the white reply tabs on and then

emotion_bigheart

I got it! Thank you so much! 4laugh
I had to do it about ten times but it went through. I clicked on the reply option, clicked inside of the reply box and then closed the page out without typing or sending anything.

Dapper Darling

EveRaine

I just tried to reply and back out well over 10 times and it didn't seem to work...

Try closing out the page completely. I made sure the cursor was in the reply box (not sure if that is important or not) then I closed the page totally without replying and got it after doing it about ten times.

Friendly Fairy

32,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Heliko pylori
MeTaL_RHAPSODY
Heliko pylori

I've just got it!
Here's what I did:

emotion_bigheart

I got it! Thank you so much! 4laugh
I had to do it about ten times but it went through. I clicked on the reply option, clicked inside of the reply box and then closed the page out without typing or sending anything.

Great! emotion_kirakira
You're welcome!

Winged Sex Symbol

15,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
MeTaL_RHAPSODY
Heliko pylori

I've just got it!
Here's what I did:

emotion_bigheart

It isnt working for me D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out