Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Over the weekend I went after the Millionaire achievement. I had reached over the amount saw the achievement come up and spent the money..now I went to mess with my title and now it wants to tell me that I didn't get it. and I know I saw it show up as achieved...

Angelic Paladin

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Haven't seen much on this problem except that it seems that once you go below 1 M in your gold, most lose it. But dunno why that should happen if you get to the 1 M mark.

Beloved Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
Dorian_Archer
Haven't seen much on this problem except that it seems that once you go below 1 M in your gold, most lose it. But dunno why that should happen if you get to the 1 M mark.
.I didn't know about the bold part

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
yaminakathy the 2nd
Over the weekend I went after the Millionaire achievement. I had reached over the amount saw the achievement come up and spent the money..now I went to mess with my title and now it wants to tell me that I didn't get it. and I know I saw it show up as achieved...

The same thing happened with me! I posted about it too, but none of the suggestions worked! D8

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dorian_Archer

Thanks! you just answered my question too!

Benevolent Darling

I got the achievement and then blew a bunch of the money and still have it as earned... maybe you have to have the money for a while before you dip below the million mark.. *shrugs*

Beloved Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
SoyCrudo
I got the achievement and then blew a bunch of the money and still have it as earned... maybe you have to have the money for a while before you dip below the million mark.. *shrugs*

stalker maybe... that would make sense sort of but if i already had it why would it go away at all?

Benevolent Darling

I dunno..;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas