Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not being awarded the Grunny Rainbow Achievement. I have noticed that after I collected one of every color it shows up under my available achievements and it was not there before. Shouldn't it be awarded after I collect one of every color not just available? I'm confused. confused

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

Rabid Mountain Goats Fan
AshesToRoses
Rabid Mountain Goats Fan
AshesToRoses

I have more than 1 of every color and have yet to receive the Grunny Rainbow achievement.

I am having this same problem, possibly because the last color I grabbed I received from the flash space.

I grabbed the majority of mine from forums. o.o;;

For whatever it's worth, I was awarded mine upon logging in today. Try logging out and logging back in.

I tried that last night. I ended up receiving the achievement as soon as I clicked onto the event forum. I was happy lol but thank you anyway smile

Hallowed Lunatic

No Grunny Rainbow for me either. All it did was now make it available like stated above. So now do I need to get one of each again to actually get it?

edited - was awarded the achievement @ 2:33am EST (-5GMT)
guess there's a lag in getting it
Like countless ones before me (okay you can count them, but I didn't), I also am not receiving the Grunny Rainbow achievement. I have it available, where before it was not, but no achievement. crying

Just an update to let you know I did receive the achievement. Thanks. cat_biggrin

Benevolent Scarface

I have more then 1,000+ baby grunnies and still have not recieved "Grunny Harvester". I even tried logging out and back on. I even closed my browser and reopened it and still nothing.
Grunny Rainbow achievement was not given. It became unlocked as an available achievement but was not given. mad

- when I logged in this morning and went to the event page, I was given the award

Justice Seraph

31,090 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I haven't received the Grunny Rainbow Achievement either. I quadruple checked the event page, the achievement has been unlocked and available to me, and I have all the colors, but the achievement wasn't given.

-Edited: I received the achievement not long after posting. Thank you Gaia.-

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ive collected over 1000 grunnies now and I dont seem to be rewarded my harvester achievement ^ ^ I will try logging in and out and seeing what it does

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Tsaritsa Ruriko
I have more then 1,000+ baby grunnies and still have not recieved "Grunny Harvester". I even tried logging out and back on. I even closed my browser and reopened it and still nothing.
Im having the same issue ^ ^ ive collected over a thousand and have yet to receive the achievement, it shows up as available, but it hasnt been awarded to me yet. I singed off and on and have still not recieved it. Now I cant return my grunnies for prizes until I get the achievement sad

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I just received the achievement, thank you :3

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0

Quote:
Noob wrangler
Awarded to any philanthropic Gaian who quotes 10 newbies (anyone who's been on Gaia less than two weeks) in the forums. Check the "Welcome to Gaia" forum for some easy pickings.

I have quoted 10 new people to Gaia, but still have not received this achievement.

Quote:
Mark Twain
Get Quoted 100 times

Got quoted over 100 times, still no Mark Twain achievement.

Quote:
Megathread
Awarded to any Gaian who gets over 500 replies from a single awe-inspiring thread.

I'm pretty sure my current topic has to be at or past 500 replies now...and it's still getting replies. No achievement received.
I have a problem knowing what my orb amount is on ZOMG. Its says I have like 427910 orbs or something like that. And also the orbs that I had obtained playing ZOMG, where did they go?

Luxurious Lead

Grunny Harvester is not working. sad

In a relationship with Chouryou

Dapper Genius

Grunny Grabber is not working for me.

ETA: I received it. But I had to wait for a day before I could claim it.

Omnia et Nihil's Partner

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
for some reason my achievement for "Grunny Rainbow" isnt being processed. I have at least one of every color. What do???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff