Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Vampire

15,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Will the giltch affect me too much? I keep getting sauage fest over and over and over

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
A glitch appeared when I used the pose "Zodiacal: Capricorn Reserved Boots" and short "Flash Cut Off Shorts"

----->>
I'm trying to get the 'Brandisher' achievement by equipping the Rocky Ranger BB Gun but I still don't get the achievement. It's a gun (it has 'gun' in the name, even) yet I'm not getting the achievement. Halp? gonk

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dont have the cats vs dogs achievement.

Lunatic

I have sold over 22 Secret Sparkles and still no Overstocked Achievement.
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6961/store1r.png

7,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eh hecho estos logros pero no me llegan son los siguientes Flatterer ,Forum explorer Team edward
Y Bidding War
User Image

the eyebrow shows through and a piece of the eye patch hangs off the head.
Ice I think this is the wrong thread for you?

I also noticed that the Invisibility achievement isn't working. I made this post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/i-am-a-ninja/t.77865277/?_gaia_t_=3936 and I still haven't gotten the achievement.

2,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I can not send gifts monster game of the galaxy and today I can no longer accept gifts my friends why I ask you to respond and find a solution to my problem and thank you

I can not send gifts monster game of the galaxy and today I can no longer accept gifts my friends why I ask you to respond and find a solution to my problem and thank you

Interesting Friend

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My Character was exploring (and running) in Otami Ruins, I tried to go through a stone archway, and it somehow sent my character up a tree. So Shes stuck and she won't come down... sad

How can I fix this?

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i was here on gaias birthday that had just passed, i got the nerd achievement but for some reason it didn't grant me the birthday achievement... any help?

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
Equipping "Bad Moon (5th generation)" does not grant the "Team Jacob " achievement. Not even equipping it in the "I Am " poses.

Dangerous Visitor

24,215 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
The halloween werewolf 2011 achievement was never fixed so I'm here to ask it be fixed. I should've gotten the first healer badge for healing over 60 people and it never granted also I reported it several times as soon as it didn't grant and no one fixed it, so please fix it now.

Lonely Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wonderwulfe

My Achievements page isn't displaying ones it had said I earned, I don't believe my points are reflecting the actual value correctly either. Also, the available achievements to me isn't updating since the system was first put into place. I would like to know what ones are available to me...

As you can see: I'm using Alchemy 1 badge instead of 3 due to it showing on my avail. list
I only went to change it due to an update stating I have alchemy badges, but I cannot equip them. Have had Lv 3 Alchemy for over a month now.

Lonely Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Now that I look, I think I'm actually missing achievements I previously got credit for. I remember my points being higher then 8250 before -.- I dunno whats going on with this system is poopy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff