Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fronic's Wife

Shameless Werewolf

13,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Married 100
(Please don't PM me concerning bugs or hackings, I'm NOT a Mod.)
Post here if you're experiencing a glitch with the Achievements.

I think by having everyone post in the same thread it'll be more helpful then 20 posts all over.

Edit: 9/8/10

wesden

PLEASE READ THIS POST FOR UPDATES BEFORE POSTING ABOUT BUGS.

Update:

1) Cig works for Risky Lifestyle (see here)

2) Conventioneer works for any pin received from a Gaia meetup, con, etc as long as the pin is redeemed after Aug 31 AND has not been previously redeemed (see here)

3) Looking into the birthday issue - please remember you must login on your birthday to get the achievement, but it seems some users who did login on their birthday did not receive the achievement.

4) For Conversationalist and Elocutionist you must post again for the database to query your post history. If the threshold has been met after that post (say you're posting you're 10,500th post) then you will be granted Conversationalist (10,000 posts).

5) We also updated descriptions for Profitable ("Awarded to anyone who makes a profit of 2% or more on a Marketplace transaction. Buy low, sell high! (Note: The item needs to have at least one listing on the Marketplace" wink and the group-related achievements (all 15 posts/users on the first page must be different/unique) (see here)

Hope this helps!

Update 9/13/10:

Looks like users are experiencing more issues with achievements not granting or double granting.

I've logged a few more issues that we're looking into below. We're testing a fix that may "un-glitch" most of the achievement issues, I'll update once I have one smile

1) Conversationalist and Elocutionist - not re-granting for some users who were granted item initially and then we took away
2) Megathread - not granting for some users who get 500 replies in a thread
3) Mark Twain - not granting for some users who get quoted 100 times
4) Clambake and Sausage fest - some users are getting the achievements more than once - and points are inconsistent on total points and header
5) Invisibility not granting to some users

FIXED:
1) Risky Lifestyle
2) Some users were still seeing achievements we took away: Prommie, Fanboy/Fangirl Really, Gaia? Really? That is resolved!

Update 9/15/10:

FIXED:
1) Happy Birthday should be granting now!
2) Brandisher should be granting, too.

We're still waiting on the other fixes to pass our internal testing, so stay tuned. I'll be on vacation for a few weeks so I won't be updating this thread until I get back, but hopefully you'll see more changes as you login smile

Luneth Moon's Husbando

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Eer not sure if this counts but I was supposed to get both today. XD maybe I should just wait.

Invisibility post

I posted that at 1:58 June 22, so it should have already gone through. Lol maybe I'm just not giving the system enough time.

Dedicated Lover

12,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I haven't gotten the cart raider yet. :]
No Cart Raider but it seems to be broken ffor everyone and their dog.

Got over 100 quotes and still no Mark Twain. Apparently the quotes don't have to be by different people so I think that one's borked for me and it's not me messing up.
invisibility is glitched for me. sucks because now i'm trying to get it again and I can't sad
both are several days past the 24-hour mark

thread 1
thread 2

Tipsy Bilge rat

40,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
cart raider is broken for me just like everyone else, and should have been awarded the invisibility one thread. Even though some loser with no life dug through the CB graveyard to post in my thread, the time stamp prove that the thread was empty for at least 24 hours, therefore it should still count.

Fronic's Wife

Shameless Werewolf

13,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Fronic's Wife

Shameless Werewolf

13,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Bump, fallen off first page.
Risu the Troll
No Cart Raider but it seems to be broken ffor everyone and their dog.

Got over 100 quotes and still no Mark Twain. Apparently the quotes don't have to be by different people so I think that one's borked for me and it's not me messing up.

Same here. I have more than 100 quotes, but no achievement to show for it.

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I finally got Card Raider, but now I'm noticing that it won't give me Noob Wrangler. neutral
Also, not entirely related, but I must say... It's rather irritating to have a thread that's over 500 pages, but not get awarded for it, because said thread was started before all this achievement nonsense.

Fronic's Wife

Shameless Werewolf

13,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Suni Is Here
I finally got Card Raider, but now I'm noticing that it won't give me Noob Wrangler. neutral
Also, not entirely related, but I must say... It's rather irritating to have a thread that's over 500 pages, but not get awarded for it, because said thread was started before all this achievement nonsense.

Yea that's pretty annoying :/ They have a few kinks to work out with this system, that's for sure..

Sweet Glitch

Bug Name:

1.- Flatterer is not being granted.
2.- Signal of achievement grating after log in not being granted any.(fireball effect)

Repetitions: 2 on different profile.
Time:4:30 p.m
Day: Saturday,26th

TIME BEFORE

Repetitions:
2 on different profile
Time: 10:00 p.m
Day: Friday,25th

Other Notes:

Every time I do log in have the fireball effect of the granting but nothing is granting actually.

S.O: <Windows XP>, Flash ver. <10> Browser: <Firefox 3.6.4> app in use <bettergaia>

Thanks in advance.
User ImageUser Image
Don't need big luxuries to enjoy life...
by Botan Neko

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/going-for-invisability-please-dont-post-anyting/t.62519781/ i started and posted this on/at Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:10 pm

I should have invisibility by now and yet i dont, also i should have flatterer and i dont

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
havnt goten cart raider, have goten every daily chance for the last week.

3,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I just got the Citizen achievement, but when viewing the confirmation with the happy music it repeated the Contributer achievement art and text. Ie, it said I got Contributer twice when I really got Citizen.

Immediately after that I was shown People Watcher when I was actually being awarded Forum Dabbler.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff