Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

I was NOT hacked. Nor scammed for that matter. I was posting in my art shop and I realized my Angellus Guitar was not euipped to me anylonger. I checked my inventory and storage, etc. it wasn't there. I checked my list of trades, there was no irregular trades. I clicked back on my browser a couple of pages, and saw that just a while ago I still had it on me. My friend suggested that I should post here. If this is the wrong place, I appoligize and please move this to the right place. Once again I am sure I was NOT hacked. Because if I was, my brower would have logged me out. Thank you for your time.

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Bump... ;^;

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
don't count on getting anything back. i lost something as well, and believe me, this is just so you think it will get taken care of, these idiots won't do a damn thing about it.
I also lost an item recently sad I had my sword on my back, and I went to my inventory to take it off 'couse I found a good offer too sell it. When I opened my inventory it wasn't there! but I still saw it on my back! so I tried to unequip everything... and it still wasn't there ;( it disapeared! will it ever come back? T^T
Syrina Ravinsk
don't count on getting anything back. i lost something as well, and believe me, this is just so you think it will get taken care of, these idiots won't do a damn thing about it.

dont be meen to the admons they try threr best
lol

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

I guess there's no way I can get my guitar back then... my friend told me this happened last year... alot of people lost their items... ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff