Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Conversationalist

User Image
Has anyone else noticed this strange occurance?
I am fairly sure the inbox limit is around 100, and when you click you inbox to check, there are no unread messages- your inbox is the same as you left it.

I'm running the latest version of firefox, er, if thats relevant.
I believe it occurred on my 'my gaia' page, while I was going between checking notices and the easter event.

Is anyone else seeing this?
And under what circumstances?
Is it showing a different number for you guys?

Fleur-Elise's Prince

Lonely Phantom

22,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Just relax. Its happened to me today and once before after a long time off. Just click on it and itll go to your inbox and youll see how many messages you really have. lol i remember i screen shot it last time and still have it in my email. its harmless and shoudlnt happen again.

Questionable Conversationalist

kauzu1
Just relax. Its happened to me today and once before after a long time off. Just click on it and itll go to your inbox and youll see how many messages you really have. lol i remember i screen shot it last time and still have it in my email. its harmless and shoudlnt happen again.
ahaha im not upset, bro mrgreen
LOL
i clicked it straightaway, wondering with glee who would send me so many messages >.<
i just wanted to guage how many people this happens to, and notify the mods
^.^

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Itchigotchi
kauzu1
ahaha im not upset, bro mrgreen
LOL
i clicked it straightaway, wondering with glee who would send me so many messages >.<
i just wanted to guage how many people this happens to, and notify the mods
^.^

I have had that notice before, as have several friends. It is amusing, but harmless. I do wonder why it happens, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff