Welcome to Gaia! ::

Several months ago, my fish tank, and all other tanks, mysteriously disappeared!
I can no longer play Booty Grab. I have tried checking my settings and all are in order.

I have tried using a different browser, but no tanks appear. However, when my grandson goes into HIS account, on MY computer, his tank, and all other tanks, appear!
I have posted over and over again but get no response.

How do I contact someone who can fix this? I miss playing Boot Grab!

Shy Smoker

I know you said you checked all settings, but when you say that your grandson is able to view his tank it really narrows it down to settings. You might have accidentally unchecked the view tanks in signature box.
If you really want to keep playing, I do believe there is a Gaia lab option that lets you see who's tank is glowing right next to the tip post button.

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lucky Lass 38
Several months ago, my fish tank, and all other tanks, mysteriously disappeared!
I can no longer play Booty Grab. I have tried checking my settings and all are in order.

I have tried using a different browser, but no tanks appear. However, when my grandson goes into HIS account, on MY computer, his tank, and all other tanks, appear!

sounds like a flash player issue. You might make sure your flash is up to date. Here is a link: link

If you are still having an issue, or if your Flash is already up to date, try uninstalling flash and reinstalling.

I hope this helps 3nodding

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
you mentioned different accounts. It might be necessary for the administrator of your computer to have to install flash and make sure that you set it up so it covers all user accounts on your computer (it might be a check box or option which might be found under custom install when installing flash, but not entirely sure)

Shy Smoker

iheartshrooms
you mentioned different accounts. It might be necessary for the administrator of your computer to have to install flash and make sure that you set it up so it covers all user accounts on your computer (it might be a check box or option which might be found under custom install when installing flash, but not entirely sure)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

I don't think she meant User Accounts on the computer. She's talking about Gaian accounts. If her grandson is able to see and use tanks, Flash should not be the issue.

...Why Must You Be So Far?
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
iheartshrooms

I don't think she meant User Accounts on the computer. She's talking about Gaian accounts. If her grandson is able to see and use tanks, Flash should not be the issue.

First, thanks for trying to help! I really appreciate it!
Yes, I meant Gaia accounts. I have checked "Show aquarium" in both categories but still it doesn't appear.
Let me ask you if my tank appears on your computer in the Forum. NO tanks appear on my computer in any of the forums. It is really a vexing mystery! I just checked my grandson's account again and his tank as well as all the others appear in the forums.
I also use Chrome as my browser and they assure me that my Adobe Flash Player is up to date!!
I really think my account settings are not being recognized by Gaia's server, but don't know how to call their attention to it.
Again, thanks for trying to help. I miss Booty Grab crying
iheartshrooms
Lucky Lass 38

sounds like a flash player issue. You might make sure your flash is up to date. Here is a link: link

If you are still having an issue, or if your Flash is already up to date, try uninstalling flash and reinstalling.

I hope this helps 3nodding

First, thanks for trying to help! I checked my Adobe Flash Player and it is up to date. As I mentioned, my grandson's tank and all other tanks appear in the forums on my computer so I think we can rule that out as a cause.
In my Gaia account. I unchecked and rechecked the "Show Aquarium" settings but no luck. I am thinking maybe Gaia's server is not recognizing my settings but have no idea how to communicate that to them so they can fix it. crying

Shy Smoker

Lucky Lass 38

Yes, I meant Gaia accounts. I have checked "Show aquarium" in both categories but still it doesn't appear.
Let me ask you if my tank appears on your computer in the Forum. NO tanks appear on my computer in any of the forums. It is really a vexing mystery! I just checked my grandson's account again and his tank as well as all the others appear in the forums.
I also use Chrome as my browser and they assure me that my Adobe Flash Player is up to date!!
I really think my account settings are not being recognized by Gaia's server, but don't know how to call their attention to it.

It could be that. As said in my first post, there is a Gaian Lab choice that lets you know when someone's tank is glowing right next to Tip Post. I find that helpful since I have my settings to not see tanks in signatures, due to the animation lagging my mac.
You could submit a ticket. That tends to grab their attention more than posting on a User-run thread.

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
Lucky Lass 38

It could be that. As said in my first post, there is a Gaian Lab choice that lets you know when someone's tank is glowing right next to Tip Post. I find that helpful since I have my settings to not see tanks in signatures, due to the animation lagging my mac.
You could submit a ticket. That tends to grab their attention more than posting on a User-run thread.

Yikes! The mystery gets murkier! I went to the Gaian Lab choice as you suggested and activated the Booty Grab BUT when I went to the aquarium forum, the glow button did not appear next to the Tip Posts!!
May I trouble you again to tell me how to submit a ticket? I've never done that and haven't a clue what to do! Great thanks for your help. You seem to know much more about navigating Gaia than I do. BTW I have a Mac as well...

Shy Smoker

Lucky Lass 38
Yikes! The mystery gets murkier! I went to the Gaian Lab choice as you suggested and activated the Booty Grab BUT when I went to the aquarium forum, the glow button did not appear next to the Tip Posts!!
May I trouble you again to tell me how to submit a ticket? I've never done that and haven't a clue what to do! Great thanks for your help. You seem to know much more about navigating Gaia than I do. BTW I have a Mac as well...

Are you sure you're looking at threads with actual glowing tanks?
I would link to tickets, but Gaia is being difficult with me at the moment. It's in Contact Us at the bottom.
Edit: Found it
If it leads somewhere else, clear your cookies and cache. I've had to do this every single time I wonder over there.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Would you happen to have the Forums Lite feature in Gaia Labs activated?
HyruleanHero

Yes, it is activated. But as I've mentioned. my grandson can view the tanks in his signature and the forums on MY computer, so that shouldn't make a difference. But thanks for your comment!

Friendly Bunny

Lucky Lass 38
HyruleanHero

Yes, it is activated. But as I've mentioned. my grandson can view the tanks in his signature and the forums on MY computer, so that shouldn't make a difference. But thanks for your comment!

But does he have forums lite activated? That could be the difference between your two accounts.
You won't see aquariums/signatures when forum lite is activated.
Kazie-chan
Lucky Lass 38
HyruleanHero

But does he have forums lite activated? That could be the difference between your two accounts.
You won't see aquariums/signatures when forum lite is activated.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! Yes, that was the problem! I deactivated Forums Lite and the tanks came back! I can play Booty Grab again! ! I don't remember activating it but all is well again. How did you know about that? I have been on Gaia for several years and I still have SO much to learn! Again, great thanks for your help!
LL38

Merry Supporter

23,000 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
My tank also dissapered and my fish are dying from it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash