Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Raider

6,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
So there is a problem logging onto another account i have. it said that i do not exists and this is not fun. i want to have an animal avi as my extra. i made one but now i cant log on and its being dificult.
second issue is big to me i used GoFusion and one of my items is suddenly gone from my inventory
Keiko's Trifle is gone. i really like it and i made 2 for a reason.
any ideas here?
my account was not hacked. and nothing else seems to be missing. i will keep a watch out for anything else sad

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
jazzy15
For the account -- do you have that account as a friend? Have you tried going to its profile and checking to make sure that you spelled the name correctly when logging in? Also, you might want to try logging in with its User ID number or email instead of the username.

As far as the item, check your Store, Trade, and Gift logs to see if it disappeared through one of those routes? If not, are you noticing any other missing or possible duplicated items? And error message when you try to save your avatar? If so, you have a common bug which randomly happens. Just wait 24-48 hours and things will be fixed.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Friendly Raider

6,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
jazzy15
For the account -- do you have that account as a friend? Have you tried going to its profile and checking to make sure that you spelled the name correctly when logging in? Also, you might want to try logging in with its User ID number or email instead of the username.

As far as the item, check your Store, Trade, and Gift logs to see if it disappeared through one of those routes? If not, are you noticing any other missing or possible duplicated items? And error message when you try to save your avatar? If so, you have a common bug which randomly happens. Just wait 24-48 hours and things will be fixed.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

the item ended up in my shop. not sure when it was put up for sale though question
yeah i checked to make sure it was proper spelling but no luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces