Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

People Counter~

+1 1 100.0% [ 147 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 173 174 175 > >> >>> »|

Please enable all images. Thank you. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guild - Owner's List - Drop Offs & Growings
May.14.2012 - Shop Hiatus *Link*

Winter.Spring.2011 - I'm bad at updating this
Oct.31.2011 - Spooky Flaffle, Breeding, Painted Farmiliars!
Summer.2011 - Stuff happened here
Feb.09.2011 - Mini Chinese New Years event begins~
Dec.12.2010 - Christmas event begins! Check page 2.
Oct.11.2010 - Halloween event begins! See page 2 for details
Aug.10.2010 - Setting up thread, preparing for Grand Opening event on the 14th

Let's keep this simple, shall we?

Play nice, read the FAQs, no stealing. heart

FAQs
How do I get one?
Wait for a sale, event, or customs to open.

Are they RP-required? What about thread activity?
Pets are not RP-required. However, if you chose to do so you may be rewarded. Only one type of pet (Impressed Kittyflit) requires some thread activity, and that is very minimal. Just pop in the thread a few times while it's growing and you're good to go!

How much does a pet cost?
Adult or perma-kid kittyflits are 5k, growing is 7k.
Special "Impressed" pods may be available from time to time. These cost 10k and have an extra growth stage before reaching adult.

As you enter the shop, you spy a young lady seated at a desk. She's absorbed in her paperwork and doesn't notice you standing there until the blue creature perched on her head taps her on the shoulder with its tail. She jumps up and greets you, introducing herself. "Welcome to Yumera! My name is Em, and this here," she gestures to the creature and tousles its mane, "is Imagi." As she does this you notice that she appears a little different than she did when you first entered. Now there was a pair of white-tufted blue ears on the side of her head... and a matching tail? Em catches you staring and giggles.

"Judging by your face, you've noticed that I'm a bit... different, yes?" She continues, grinning. "Indeed, I am not human. The world I come from is very unlike this land that you call Gaia. Most of the landscape shifts frequently and we shift with it. The more stable areas are inhabited by the creatures that cannot change to match the land. The ones that can, like myself and Triav, are both blessed and cursed. Our kind is born without a form and driven by wanderlust."

Em cleared her throat. "However, I am sure you did not come here to hear about all that. This is a petshop, after all! We have many unique creatures that come from our homeland, Yumera, and other worlds that we've travelled to. However, due to regulations, not all of them have been cleared for travel. Once you see what's available, I'm sure you won't mind~" She whistled and a giant furrball with wings descended from the ceiling, landing on her arm. "This little guy is an yfflit. Or kittyflit, if that's easier for you." As you watch it, it turns and stares for a monment before darting at your arm and wrapping its tail around it. The kittyflit is surprising light, despite being the size of a basketball. It begins to sing softly. "Seems like it likes you...."

Just what have you gotten yourself into?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KITTYFLIT: A friendly Yumeran native species that resembles a giant ball of fluff. They use their prehensile tails and sticky feet to climb and dangle from branches in order to collect food. Kittyflits enjoy singing and some of the brighter ones may be taught to speak. Has many variations.
More info can be found in the Guild.

RUNEGARDIAN: Various species from the world of Ragnarok Online.
More info
Pet sales will usually be held flaffle-style. The length of the entry period will be specified before each FS.

None currently
Customs are C L O S E D
Breeding is currently C L O S E D.
Check it out in the guild!
Item shop is C L O S E D.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Em
A cheerful, helpful Yumeran who is in charge of day-to-day shop operations. She's usually accompanied by her Guardian, Imagi.

Triav
The other shop attendant, Triav is in charge of hand-rearing young pets. He's sometimes scatterbrained and singleminded, so don't be offended if he ignores you. (Please try not to sneak up on him, he spooks easily) heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Imagi
Em's Guardian. He's usually in the form of a small light blue dragon, but can shift into humanoid form from time to time.

Naoki
A human from Runegardia, Naoki came to Gaia upon invitation from Naotsuki.

Art, Concept, and Coloring : Naotsuki
Cert : [ Laquitia ] & Naotsuki

Ragnarok Online and related images are property of Gravity Interactive.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64121229_1/][img]http://tinyurl.com/2ajwxcf[/img][/url]

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff