Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, flatsale has been resumed. Come on back, buyers!
Alright. Seishin, your order is finished, and your webpage is complete! Check it out!
Reserved. Also, a bump, I guess.
Lordy lordy lordy.
Bump. Come on, y'all.
Bump, I'm afraid.
Okay. I'm back now, and the flatsale is still going on!
User Image

One: Check the announcements. If there is a flatsale on, proceed. If not, you’ll have to wait.

Two: Go to the World of Yggdrasil website catalogue to check statistics, availability and prices.

Three: PM me (Canaan) and specify your order. You must send the money for the order before I will begin work on finalizing the order.

Four: Once I see payment, I will send you a preview of the Totema to show you that it is finished. I will also confirm payment on my end.

Five: Once you have finished payment, I will send you the full Totema, and you may begin battle or rping at anytime. You are now a Totema manager/ owner!

Additionally, when you order a Totema, if you also order equipment, I will equip it free of charge, and you will receive it equipped, so you don’t have to wait for a refresh period.
User Image

19/08/2004: Shop opens. 6 Totema types. 20 equipment.
User Image

Please read all rules carefully. They are a little different from most other shops’.

One: Obey all Gaian Rules in any ‘World of Yggdrasil’ Threads.

Two: Do not steal my work. I am currently doing it all myself, and it’s a lot of work. As you will be able to tell from my Status page encryption, I am serious about protecting my work, and I will take action against those who steal from me. ALL ART, SOURCE CODE AND TEXT ARE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and/or COPYRIGHT TO ME, 2004. Seriously.

Three: Do not beg for a Totema. Feel free to PM me during a flatsale to request to purchase one, but don’t unless a flatsale is on. As always, first come, first serve.

Four: Do not spam, or post irrelevant material in any ‘World of Yggdrasil’ threads. If you have something to post on the subject of ‘World of Yggdrasil’, feel free to do so, however. Additionally, please post your orders for any service informally in the thread, just to put it back to the top of the list.

Five: Please check the ‘World of Yggdrasil’ website (link at top of webpage) before you ask a question. Chances are it will be answered there.

Six: Because of the registering and archiving process, Totema or their equipment may NOT be traded or sold to other users. You can if you really want, but that user will not be able to use it, and may be accused of theft, so seriously, don’t.
FLATSALE! 11 TOTEMA REMAINING!
Here are the available Totema. Please specify equipment when ordering if you want any. Read the "Summoning" section for ordering details:

User Image
2000 gold

User Image
1100 gold

User Image
1600 gold

User Image
1500 gold

User Image
1100 gold

User Image
1800 gold