Tell me more *sits on thread* 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
"That'd be fun!" said Artemis. "oh! and my name is Artemis ^_^" she too was glad to have someone to play with. Crouching down with her flanks in the air and tail waving crazily she told Reia "I bet i can beat you to that tree over there!" and she swiveled her nose to point to a knarled old tree at the edge of the clearing. "On your mark...get set....!" and she ran off right beforeshe yelled back "Go!" giving giggling yips all the way.
Reia bounded off after Artemis "Hey, that's no fair, get back here!" She snorted, then not watching where she was running, her front paw hit a small rock jutting from the ground, she yelped and sommersaulted forward, causing her to land on her feet, right beside Artemis. "Ha, see that, I caught up!" She said, then sped ahead.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Artemis turned her head back at Reia's yelp just in time to see her vault ahead! "Hey!" she called up laughingly. The tree was looming ahead so she speed up, trying to catch up with Reia's larger steps.
"I'm gunna win" She said, turning herself around to look at Artemis, not realizing how close to the tree she actually was. She turned around just in time to run into the tree. "Owww..." She said quietly. "I still won." She grinned, then rolled over in the lush green grass, kicking her little legs in the air.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Getting closer to the tree Artemis jumped over Reia's layed down form and rolled into the grass beside her. "That was fun!" she said, panting. Then she too rolled on her back and looked up into the clouds. A cool breeze was playing and the clouds above were turning into shapes, "Look! its a rabbit!" she said using her front paw to point to a fluffy, bunny shaped cloud. "rawr!" she yipped and giggled.
"Really, where, I don't see it!" She smiled a big wide puppy smile. "I'm hungry now. Hey, my dad showed me how to catch mice yesterday afternoon, we should look for some, and I'll show you!" She said, rather proud of her great idea, and her being able to show her new friend something she had learned, and was also proud of. She rolled onto her stomach and then sat up, looking down at Artemis.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
"Really?" she asked with wide eyes puppy-worship. Rolling onto her feet she said "That would be great!! So far Papa's just brought me mice to eat, I've never caught one!" She pranced on her feet a bit "where to?"
"Well, we'll have to go into the forest a bit, or we could go to the middle of the field, and look around there, but I don't think the mice come out when the adults are around..." She trotted off towards the forest, making up her mind. "Okay, so, I'll show you when we find one, just don't run right off after it, because that doesn't work, but lemme know if you see one, okay?" She grinned, and raised her tail high. Reia was the daughter of the alphas, she was pretty sure that her new friend was the Beta's daughter. They were both the youngest howver, because both pairs of their parents had already had pups the years before.

/O.oc/ Is that alright with you Kitty?

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
"ohh, the forest! So many smells and things to find...ok!" She grinned and trotted up next to Reia, stepping a little behind so as to let her take the lead. Her tail was wagging the whole time, though not as high, showing off her excitment.

((thats fine 3nodding I was thinking of playing her as a Beta anyway xd you read my mind! eek lol))
"Alright....So, we just have to follow-Wait a second, get low" She said as she lay down instantly after spotting a small white rabbit crossing the path not 12 feet away. "Okay," she whispered, "we can ctch this one just like a mouse, dad was going to show me how to catch these tomorrow, but I bet we can do it together..." She stalked toward the rabbit, in an army type crawl, making sure that Artemis was right behind her. "I figure if we can get close enough, you can go around it a little, and then jump out and scare it towards me, and I'll pounce on it, does that work?" She asked her new friend, crouched beside her.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
She crouched downa dn then sucked in a gasp at the sight of the rabbit. Her whole body was quivering with excitement, too excited to speak. She nodded and then copying Reia's crawl, started to back away and went around the side of the path. She was nearing her position when *crack!* a twig broke under her paw. The rabbit looked up and she held absolutly still, worried that the rabbit would bound away when a bird overhead started to rearange its nest........The rabbit went back to eating grass. Silently sighing with relief Artemis went into position and with a bark startled the rabbit towards where Reia was hiding.
As the small white rabbit ran towards, then a little past her, she got up, and it turned back towards Artemis, but it didn't manage to get away, Reia pounced on it, and sinking her sharp little baby teeth into it's neck, where her dad had said the vital spot was, she picked it up a little off the ground, and shook it violently. It stopped moving suddenly, and she dropped it, spitting little tufts of short white fur from her mouth and grinning proudly. "We rock!" She shouted, then picked the rabbit up again and trotted over to Artemis and plopped it down in front of her, offering her hte first pickings, her tail held even higher than before, and her little face glowing with pride. "You go ahead..." She said, then poked the rabbit with her little paw.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Artemis growled a bit when she saw the rabbit running back toward her and watched as Reia caught it. "yeah!" she yipped happily. Giggling she saw her spit fur out of her mouth. Her tail wagging happily, she bit into the rabbit with an exited "thankyou!". After having a few bites she licked her muzzle and nosed it back to Reia. "I'm full, here! you have the best pickings since it was your catch" she said with a grin and went back to wiping all the blood off. "That was fun!"
/O.oc/ Sorry about that, had to take out the friggin' garbage >.<

"Are you sure that's all you want?" She asked, taking a few bites herself, then feeling full, she picked up the remains and flicked her tail. "We should bring this back to the field and tell everyone about it, they'll be so proud of us, maybe even as proud as we are." She wagged her tail some more, then, she pranced about on the spot, then did a half-twist and started towards the field, home.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
((lol, no problem!))

"oh, Noone can beat us!" she said and pranced up next to Reia, tail wagging proudly at their accomplishment. The proud image was lost though as she jumped a little and giggled out "Mama will be so proud!" Rejoining Reia on the walk home she took her place next to her, regaining her grace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff