Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Tenko72
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Tenko72
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Thatsa lotta Gen 2's. XD Any you have in mind?
I thought you'd have a preference. XD Appearance-wise, I like them all. From what I can tell from their personalities, I like Amgine, Elmo, Pocky, and James.

I feel like I'm being difficult but I think Elmo or James would look good. o uo And I wouldn't mind mating either one of them so take your pick~ <3
I'll post her and Elmo then. C:
Aaah, I can't have anymore in this breeding. ; n; I'm caught up with the flinging of the wishes so I'm throwing mine out for future stuff but I maxed out the breedings I can enter in Cael. 8c

Lonely Shapeshifter

Kara Asumie
Xantara the Eternal
User Image
Isn't she with my
User Image

*headdesk* Heh, yeah. Wasn't sure if it was bailed on or not. ^^;
*fixes it* Is it a fling or permanent pairing?

Are there any other pairings that still remain? XD

Dovaxy's Wife

Seeker

Lollipop x L u x u r y
Kiareii

lol, I am pretty strict when asking questions for build-a-wishes
also, bull is not allowed to answer. And lolli cannot take suggestions from bull.
/amused
kidding, kidding...mostly. I reserve the right to ignore bull's answer(s)

ALSO. WHO HAS RYUU'S AIM AND IS SHE ON.

-backreads-
I'm immediately lumped together with her?! gonk
How atrocious!
I would never have crimson and navy on a wish. - n- Gross colors to be together.

I worry she would use her control over your emotions to try and get horrid suggestions through~

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Kiareii
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Kiareii

lol, I am pretty strict when asking questions for build-a-wishes
also, bull is not allowed to answer. And lolli cannot take suggestions from bull.
/amused
kidding, kidding...mostly. I reserve the right to ignore bull's answer(s)

ALSO. WHO HAS RYUU'S AIM AND IS SHE ON.

-backreads-
I'm immediately lumped together with her?! gonk
How atrocious!
I would never have crimson and navy on a wish. - n- Gross colors to be together.

I worry she would use her control over your emotions to try and get horrid suggestions through~
.___. I see my association with Wifey is my downfall.
-files for divorce-
Pffft, but probably will. o uo-b Just threaten her with gifts or threaten to punish yourself in one way or another (ie, not enter a contest) and she's putty.

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Xantara the Eternal
Kara Asumie
Xantara the Eternal
User Image
Isn't she with my
User Image

*headdesk* Heh, yeah. Wasn't sure if it was bailed on or not. ^^;
*fixes it* Is it a fling or permanent pairing?

Are there any other pairings that still remain? XD
I think this is the only pairing I have with you.

I think we said fling for now.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Got it. :3
*checks to see which of my pairs were entered thus far*
Just the Angie & Shui pair (posted by Doredia). So that gives me... four pairs left?
I'll post the two pairs I have when I get two more pairings. Looking really hard for a pair with Daelan. Tsukimi & Mirari are low on the priority list. ^^;

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Aaah, I can't have anymore in this breeding. ; n; I'm caught up with the flinging of the wishes so I'm throwing mine out for future stuff but I maxed out the breedings I can enter in Cael. 8c
Oh, oops! I just fixed it. I'm still interested in the mate idea. Do you like thread or guild RPs more?

Man-Hungry Fatcat

-sluurrpppss everyone- 8D
Dang, a lot of pages passed by since I last checked. XD -back-reads-

Lollipop x L u x u r y

LOLLYYY I AM SO STUPID.

In DS I thought I clicked "TRASHCAN" but right when I sent the image I noticed I had clicked "CARWASH" on accident instead. OTL SO FREE COINS FOR YOU. ONO And also me. emotion_awesome

Also, bull and I were thinking of flinging Citrus and Vixen in the future. Is that okay with you? ovoa

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Wants a pair with Ryuu- o:

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Unless Lollers says no to Citrus x Vixen, I don't have any more singles. D: -needs to hoard more- *___*

But if I get more / my flings break off due to bbs / other owner dying I'd be happy to make pairs with you! 8D

Floppy Sex Symbol

Okey dokey. :3

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Tenko72
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Oh, oops! I just fixed it. I'm still interested in the mate idea. Do you like thread or guild RPs more?
I like both, actually. o uo In thread is more of a "well, short on time but here's something to go by" and that's lovely. And guild is nice for details. So either or both is fine. <3

@ Ryuu-e-kinz: O nO -condemns-
But no worries. = u= free coins, I agree~ e ue

Yea, I think bull chatted with me about that when they were first together. XD I just forgot. She just ran that by me. I'm totally okay with that! O uO-b The purpose is to find fling partners, not take 'em away. o no

Dovaxy's Wife

Seeker

Ryuukishin

RYUU. RYUU. KIA CAN HAZ UR AIM?

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Ryuukishin
-needs to hoard more- *___*

Pffft, take half of mine. O nO
User Image
/needstoupdatepic

Indulgent Sex Symbol

OH NO! WIFEY IS ON!