Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Niiiice. How are the titles going to work?

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I will have to consider things...like special titles... ninja

But for now, iz late. xd

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Titles are just fun things you come up with. Since the updated story goes "There was a war" you can give your wini a fancy title. If you don't want to, they will just be -Veteran- on the cert.

The fancy titles are good for solo rps, or even retroactive RPs with other veterans ;D

Invisible Kitten

I hope Sakura comes back... I don't think she's on Gaia anymore though.
This will make Ilinea very sad...
But at least her parents are still together!
<33

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dapper Bunny

Yessssssss IT IS BACK!! twisted

I only have time to pop on real quick and throw love around, but now I must put the sugared up munchkin to bed. Yay trick-or-treating!! xd

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

User Image

*example*

Not every wini needs a fancy title. This is what they will be like if they're just a veteran and you're like me: too lazy to do a story for every one.

(also, shut up. I know all my wini's birthdays.)

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Capricorn Sunchai
Lady Aria Starstone
NO! -FRSRSFAEC-
Of course I do silly!

8D

-Snugs while stabbing FB in the face-

Invisible Kitten

I apparently didn't add my Wini's birthdays...
Is it okay to just use the date I have them added in my journal?
(All except one... which I never added... -Sighs-)

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

That'd be fine, if you want a birthdate on them. Otherwise, ??/??/?? is acceptable.

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

I would guess so, Aps. c: I may just say ******** it and leave them all blank hahahahaha xD;;;;

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

xx Aps
I hope Sakura comes back... I don't think she's on Gaia anymore though.
This will make Ilinea very sad...
But at least her parents are still together!
<33

I have her and Pan on facebook, I'll hit them up to see if they're interested in coming back. c:
Yeah the titles arent anything that will necessarily effect the pet in the shop, its more of a perk for being a cool veteran owner such as all of you guys!

Any new pets will not have veteran titles, but may be able to earn their own titles in the future.

I know the idea of leaving a beloved pet "dead" is shocking, and scary, but it helps us visually represent pets that have not been revived, adds some cool story line stuff ( like Lural has a Wini whose father was killed in battle - Einna will still have the old certed pet, and can RP Wallace in Blackwood Barrows as a spirit) and we had to re-vamp the ID list so this helps us re-ID your pets with new ID's ...and stops them in any growth process until revived by an active person.

I promise I have no intention of ever taking anyone's pets away or murdering them rofl

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
So will the thread for this be in ze main guild then?

Dapper Bunny

Winiko
Yeah the titles arent anything that will necessarily effect the pet in the shop, its more of a perk for being a cool veteran owner such as all of you guys!

Any new pets will not have veteran titles, but may be able to earn their own titles in the future.

I know the idea of leaving a beloved pet "dead" is shocking, and scary, but it helps us visually represent pets that have not been revived, adds some cool story line stuff ( like Lural has a Wini whose father was killed in battle - Einna will still have the old certed pet, and can RP Wallace in Blackwood Barrows as a spirit) and we had to re-vamp the ID list so this helps us re-ID your pets with new ID's ...and stops them in any growth process until revived by an active person.

I promise I have no intention of ever taking anyone's pets away or murdering them rofl

Which I totally will. Wallace is going to be a kick a** spirit xD OK. Serious bed time now *poofs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff