Total Votes:[ 145 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 211 212 213 > >> >>> »|

*runs in and punts caffe for the hell of it*

Irish Night Fox's Secret Admirer

User Image

Caffeinecraving

*Flies through the air* Hmmm she must be here xDD

Hi she!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
-Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.

Dangerous Capitalist

Ha ha nice~ XD

User Image

Caffeinecraving

*Crash lands on sas* lol how are you?

Dangerous Capitalist

Omgno /pushes you off rofl

I'm alright. xD Ever since school started back up this year I've had a buttload of homework and then neverending studying for the ACT & SAT.

How about you? ovo

User Image

Caffeinecraving

ooo ACT and SAT... I took both and surprisingly did better on the SAT...good luck on them though xD

I've been doing college... I love it but the studying stinks... 1 hour in class and 3 out... there is also work. But thats about it~now im working to bring this shop back to light.

Dangerous Capitalist

Ha ha yeah. I did alright on the SAT the first time around, but I'm just going for a better score this time. The ACT seemed like it'd be a better fit for me since the Science section is super easy so I decided to give that a go as well. xD Thanks though! ovo <3

Ah college. I totally not excited for that. I spent copious numbers of hours studying for my few AP's, so the thought of all my classes being at that level (or higher) definitely isn't a pleasant thought. What are you majoring in?

I'll definitely be looking forward to this. <3 ItW was the first B/C shop. xD

User Image

Caffeinecraving

Its not so bad AP classes i promise... well if you go to any other school aside from harverd or yale or something like that... but Im going for my BS in Zoology so i am in calc and 3 diff science lab classes this semester. The fact that i fail miserably at science is the only reason i have to study so hard ^^

Yeah? Thats cool!

Dangerous Capitalist

Ha ha well I'm definitely applying to some of the top colleges (Stanford, Brown, UChig, etc) so we'll have to see about that. XD

Ah, that sounds nice! =D Zoology definitely sounds like a fun major. Calculus though... xD Not sure how I'll feel about taking that in college.

Three different Sciences though? That's pretty intense. I used to think that I hated Science but I've had eight Science courses throughout high school as opposed to the usual three or occasional four. LOL I'm doing AP Bio and Physics (Physics hurts my soul LOL) this year; which ones are you in? O:
Zoologry sounds fun x3

/waves at saspra

User Image

Caffeinecraving

The sad part is i started as a vocal performance major xD

So i took the three sciences i needed and then never looked at another on. Until i moved to zoology. But i like it none the less... i just won't graduate with honors like i was hoping. But im taking Vertebrae science, Behavioral Biology, and Genetics.

All fun but sooooo much memorization xD

Dangerous Capitalist

Hey shadica~ ovo

Wow. xD I guess what they say about major changes in your major is true. Yeah, that definitely sounds fun. Very specific as well, I'm sure that it's a lot of studying.

User Image

Caffeinecraving

*flops on Shadi*

Yeah. But changing my major was the best thing i could have done. Yep...The school im at is the only one in the state that offers Zoology as a major and not just a minor xD

Alright gotta head out... Im gonna drive home from my parents but ill be back in about 3 1/2 hours at most xD

Dangerous Capitalist

Ah, which state do you live in?

What a long drive. @w@ Have fun!

User Image

Caffeinecraving

NY ^^

Its only 1 h and 45 mins but i had to make a couple stops to stores and to get gas and all so i was giving myself a cushion xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff