10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
*flops* OK, got past a craft fair that I've been spending most of my spare time prepping for. I did terribly, but at least I know not to do that again. Now I can get back to finishing up online art thing instead of IRL art things.

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
i learned that this is boring O_O i dont even know how to make one of those cat things and Gpx Plus is alot more interesting

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
You don't make one. Caffe and I are the colorists here, we make them. You can get one through games, sales and the like, then then roleplay it.

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
? but i'v seen Rian-chan color them before tons of times
Sorry these certs took so long! Especially you Aurrie... Your kit was colored and i didn't get to certing his apprentice stage <<' Im really sorry~
Aurrie Beaues

User Image
milly17

User Image
Znaruto

User Image
[.Silvr-Moon.]

User Image
User Image
User Image
Rian-chan

User Image

any corrections just poke me ^^
Not necessarily a correction, but should SkyFang's custom say decedent edition? or is semi-custom more of an appropriate title?

Irish Night Fox's Secret Admirer

User Image

Caffeinecraving

The edition is how you got it ^^' Descendent events will say descendent... thus how the others got theirs ^^

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
-Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.
Ah ok! That makes sense to me! I was just curious is all! Does SkyFang still count as WolfFang's distant descendant though?

User Image

Caffeinecraving

Oh yeah... any cat could count as a descendent... like Rian is using one of the event cats she got as a descendent of an all white cat because its a white cat xD

♪ I'm a fool with dreams, and not a lot of things ♫

~River: You have to apply to be a colorist at shops and then you can color things. I used to color stuff because I owned my own shop (the foxes) and worked at others (the lions, dogs, etc.) You should know that, I explained it to you. Stop being so negative anyway, I told you about this place because you like warriors, if all you're gonna do is be negative go play GPX. And do your school work! Mom said you're falling behind razz

♫ I swear that I will be all you need, don't give up on me ♪
Ah, ok~ Thank you for your answers! I understand now! :3 <3

User Image

Caffeinecraving

no problem Silv xD any time xDD

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Rian-chan
♪ I'm a fool with dreams, and not a lot of things ♫

~River: You have to apply to be a colorist at shops and then you can color things. I used to color stuff because I owned my own shop (the foxes) and worked at others (the lions, dogs, etc.) You should know that, I explained it to you. Stop being so negative anyway, I told you about this place because you like warriors, if all you're gonna do is be negative go play GPX. And do your school work! Mom said you're falling behind razz

♫ I swear that I will be all you need, don't give up on me ♪
Yeah she said that because of the stupid hours! I SWEAR IM GOING TO DUCT TAPE HER MOUTH SHUT! and im always negitive cuz thats how i always am Mostly because im not looking forward to thanks giving >(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff