Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

UPDATE II: GARDEN OF DELIGHTS
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are still arriving at the ball.
META RP GUIDE

Evening casts long shadows across the courtyard; the first blush of sunset appears on the horizon, deepens, and then fades. As twilight begins to steal through the masquerade, Llyr finally excuses himself from the throng of guests vying for his attention and goes to one of the lanterns hanging from the ruins' walls. He touches it, and a luminous will-o'-the-wisp blooms inside. The fairy-glow spreads from one lantern to the next, tinted blue and gold and scarlet by the lanterns' colored glass, until the entire courtyard is lit in the jewel-bright shades of summer flowers. Then Llyr swiftly returns to the Queen's side, looking a touch strained.

The next changes occur so subtly that is impossible to mark exactly when they begin. Tiny spring petals quiver in the grass underfoot; the buds on the trees growing from the mossy earth of the courtyard first swell and then blossom, releasing a sweet and gentle fragrance. The scent soon attracts a handful of fairy wrens which flit from tree to tree and, much to the guests' amusement, occasionally alight on the shoulders and heads of people wearing especially colorful costumes—perhaps with the inquisitive hope that they too might yield nectar. Butterflies languidly fan their wings on the branches, colored powder-blue and tarnished gold in the fairy-light.

It is not long before the flowers begin to drop from the trees, replaced by all manner of ripe fruits—apples, pears, and cherries gleaming like heavy gems among the leaves—and even the vines growing over the ruins erupt in fine clusters of juicy purple grapes. Guests laugh in delight, but eye the bounty warily (for who hasn't heard stories of men feasting at spirits' tables, only to become trapped in the otherworld for a hundred years?) until they are emboldened by the wrens' nibbling, and one or two brave volunteers pick the fruits and sample them. More guests join in upon witnessing that these first attempts have clearly engendered no eldritch enchantments, and for a time the throwing of grapes becomes a passing nuisance—not to mention a stain on many a guest's shoe.

The dances resume beneath the laden trees, and the long night wears on.

Did your character eat the fruit, or choose not to? Let us know by March 21st!
Please PM the following form to the mule if you have addressed this in one of your threads:

[b]Character's name:[/b]
[b]Link to post:[/b] (This RP post must describe your character either eating some of the fruit or consciously choosing not to)

Note: You may only PM this form to the mule once. If you address the prompt with multiple characters, please select one of them to represent your overall decision.

User Image
Quick enough to catch a fairy wren? Keep an eye out for this RNG game!

Romantic Man-Lover

cute babbu's
Today is my 5th day advertising!

Those wrens are the cutest things I have ever seen
all chubby and cute and awwwwwwwwwww
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
Today is my 5th day advertising!

Oh man, fairy wrens
thyPOPE
Please keep trying for an event guardian as well as our newbie contest, pigs <33 You only need to be a newbie for a few more days, anyway...

Aaaaahhhh sorry for the late reply, I fell sleep...
but, the thing is, all the events end on the 20th...
whereas the newbie contest ends on the 21st...
and of all the guardians, the newbie contest guardian is the one I want the most.

So I don't want to win an event deer and not be able to get her,
but I also don't want to quit the event and still not get her.

I have hit an impasse.

emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c

Tipsy Kitten

Today is my FIFTH day advertising!

Whoaaaaaaaa another update!
      I shall for sure get my meta tag done tonight...even though it's Monday and I will be exhausted.
      FOR THE META.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Aww, what cuties! The little flowers give them so much charm :3

Never Crazy's Partner

Feisty Bunny

Today is my FIFTH day advertising!

Omg they're so cute emotion_kirakira
And I so need to get started with the meta rp > >;;

Fashionable Rabbit

How did i miss this until now…

Today is my first day advertising!
Today is my 5TH day advertising!
Today is my FOURTH day advertising!

zoomy zoomy zoomy <3

Playful Cutie-Pie

Today is my 3rd day advertising!
So, how is everyone? emotion_yatta
Good, pigs! :3 How are you?

Playful Cutie-Pie

I am so sad I'm missing out on all of this. Damn dog for eatting my computer charger.

Good luck to everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces