Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Man-Lover

*perches on Silvr* c| <3
Psh! JOY IS MY ONLY REWARD

Haha, don't be surprised if it's awful though. I always have a tendency to draw my eyes too large also, people faces, why?!

*prods music* Your balance is impeccable!

Hallowed Hunter

JOY AND EVERLASTING LOVE <3 andperhapsabitofforcedappreciation ;D

My biggest problem is with clothing. I can't for the life of me draw clothing. Or feet. I can do hands... I think.... with focus and determination >>

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
omg this art :O. AND I SEE LIMN STAFF HERE. So awesome >3<

Dapper Gekko

Bro: So you can have a deer without a human and vice versa?

But yes, that's what I meant by separated. I've always found it just a tad awkward when you have to RP two fully functioning characters. I always end up making them finish each other sentences in an exaggerated twin sort of scenario. xD

You should do humans. That would be so much fun!

Vesp: Psh, BRIBERY! xD

I can barely draw on photoshop, period. I think that wreath for the Matope event will be pushing the limit of my capabilities. xD

Romantic Man-Lover

*delayed!* 8U Yes, I have trained long to balance like this~ *wavers some*

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

omg....a deer b/c

You don't know how long I've wanted this. /licks thread emotion_0A0

Vesp - UGH I am the exact same way, I'm terrible at clothing.

Oreo - HELLOOOO <3

Birdy - Oooh, I see what you mean. At this point you can play a non-chosen human without a guardian, but you can't play a guardian without its human, mostly because guardians aren't fully sentient yet and cannot talk. As adults they're more intelligent than animals, but over the centuries they seem to have lost their ability to speak that they had in the past. Once the stag/hind stage comes out and they fully awaken, you can RP your guardian separate from its chosen human, but until then, although they can have distinct personalities, RPing them with their chosen isn't going to be like RPing two separate human characters at the same time. Hope that clears things up! If you browse through some of the stickied threads in the guild that might also indirectly help with anything you're wondering about.

Minsuil - Hello! I'm glad you find it tasty!
Rarrrrr, this concept is awesome. I've been aching for some human/animal rp. D:

Hallowed Hunter

Yes Mori, so exactly what you said <3

Umbro, even if I can come up with a costume design, my clothes just look... idk, like they came off some plastic figurine

Umbro, will Stags/hinds be able to talk mentally and/or verbally? I get the impression that adults will communicate with their chosen by sending feelings back and forth, and they'll be able to fully interpret emotions even if they don't always understand the reasoning behind why the chosen feels that way?
Yessss join us Mori! <3

Vesp - Yes! Stags/hinds can speak verbally, although they may be hesitant to speak directly to a human other than their chosen (like daemons in the Golden Compass), and can also speak telepathically to their chosen. And yeah, you're right about bucks/does -- although they can't use words, they can communicate on a fairly complex level via emotions and sendings, which are basically images/smells/sounds etc that a guardian can "send" telepathically to its chosen even over long distances.

Hallowed Hunter

*_* *_* *_* Between this and Limn and Matope's solstice event, I have no idea how I'm going to get any studying done ever lol

Greedy Giver

Mins! Musica! <3

I'm f-f-freezing right now. My roommate's three guyfriends from her hometown slept in our room last night and there was a rather odd odor so we have the window open.

Romantic Man-Lover

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Man~! This the concept is just sooooo damn awesome >o<~! And hellooooo~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff