Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Ashtiel Arykosa
I did a thing! Wardwood Greece: Aegea

If anyone has any issues with it, let me know <3 I didn't see an equivalent anywhere else, so I went with it :]

Oh wow; this is great! I'm trying to find some other places for my characters smile very cool Ash

Melancholies

Oh! I love your pixel sig, its great!

Dapper Gekko

Ashtiel Arykosa
Phoenix Songbird
Morning everyone!

Ash: Have I told you yet I love your avi? o uo

If you did, I'm sorry for not catching it before! But thank you =D I'm pretty smitten with this one myself. I love yours too. The purples are so pretty *u*

*waves at soldier and morphy*
Ehehe, thank you very much. ^^

Morphy: Lol - my wardrobe is a bit...lacking in pink at the moment.

Chrys: OH GAWD. THE FIRST POKEMON MOVIE. OUAT has nothing on those feels. ; u;

And since there are so many Pokemon fans: who else is excited for the sapphire/ruby remakes? 8D I think that game has been my favorite to date.

Human Human

My pink is pretty minimal too. For awhile, my closet was exclusively black, grey, and white, then I added a little bit of turquoise and teal. Now I have one pale pink shirt, one pale pink blouse, one pale pink dress, one dusty rose cardigan, one beige and blush pink cardigan, and one coral dress. That is all my pink and... and three of these were acquired within the past six months. My wardrobe is still primarily grey and black.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*dances about the pile of deer* : D

Dapper Gekko

Morphy: For the longest time I had lots of black and blue xD So also slowly expanding throughout the color wheel. I'm trying to go more into warm colors but...as you can see, it's a process lol.

My friend started me on Awkward, help me emotion_facepalm

Human Human

The way I expanded was black/grey --> teal --> wine/pale pink/navy/mustard. That, other than a little cream/tan and one purple, is my entire closet.
I'd ideally like to create a wardrobe that uses black/grey for professional attire and two to three casual pieces, with the rest in warmer tones and navy. I really don't care for really bright colors though, so everything will remain pretty muted or dark.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

I wear bright colors if they're autumny (reds, yellows - I especially love how red looks on me, and the yellow in my closet is mostly floaty shirts that I can pair with leather jackets), and otherwise I stick to muted purples and blues, greys, and blacks. Most of the "color" in my wardrobe comes from texture. I have a lot of pinstripe and polka dots, especially on my pants c:

A-also, I wear a lot of faux leather.

Human Human

I don't really consider deep red or mustard to be "bright" colors... Or teal... ahaha.
Though, I do have a bright turquoise t-shirt (Kishi Bashi shirt yaaay).

Oooh, I forgot I just bought a deep red blouse last weekend.
I love it so much.
It has this pretty... ah- barnacle pattern on it?

I have a lot of blouses, a lot of cardigans, and a lot of dresses... A lot of dresses... 33 to be exact.
Though I can't wear them all on a regular basis because a good number of them are too formal/professional/delicate to wear for day to day running around.

Can you guys tell I like talking about my clothes??? OuO

I deserve it after wrangling my fall class schedule into line.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

I have 3 "fancy" shirts and exactly two dresses >_> a dozen of those very flowy long skirts. Everything else is jeans and fandom t-shirts >_> I feel very unsophisticated in regards to this conversation xD *stares at her current shirt* in fact, I'm wearing one of my favs today. It's Game of thrones inspired and says "b*****d Sons of Castle Black, Crows Before Hoes"

Eheh....

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

heart To the zoo~

Benevolent Shapeshifter

PhiferWolf
heart To the zoo~

Yaaaay =D Take pics! I demand it D:<

Human Human

I'm not super fancy, I just have a lot of versatile pieces that mix and match and I tend to get pieces that work for both summer and winter weather so I never rotate my closet. I just add or subtract layers as needed.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Since MN has such a drastic swing in temps between summer and winter, I do have to do a bit of transitioning, but since I get overheated easily, I don't need to worry about the winter part too much. Just throw on a hoodie and take off as needed. I'm starting to really enjoy having some color in my wardrobe, but I'm so damn picky and focus a lot on dressing for my body type that it's hard to find clothes I like orz

How are you today, Morphy?

Human Human

We're not too drastic. Our low day-time temps during the winter are around 33-35 and our highs during the summer are usually between 105-110, with days climbing to around 110-15 when it's really bad.
On average, winter is 40-41 while summer is 93-96. So not too bad.

Pretty good! Got dragged awake early, but then was fed breakfast pizza (omg I love eggs so much). I'm going to try to finish up my Matope endurance runs and drabble for the day then work on Psyche and Daedalus's profiles since I'm stuck on the laptop with no photoshop.

How are you doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces