Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Vesp: Unfortunately they talk about the paper subject in class and then they won't let you submit a late one after you've heard the discussion, so I don't think I can do that. It's only a page or two, I can handle it, it's just ANNOYING.

I'M SO GLAD YOU'VE READ TEMERAIRE UMBRO though it totally suuucks that the whole site went down so you don't have any of your world stuff anymore, uuugh. I'm glad you're here on gaia where it's (at least relatively) reliable and your brain babies won't disappear on you. <3

Mewling Fatcat

Thanks, Vagues, I had missed the FAQ somehow >.> but what I was angling for was to double-check that personality/history and the like were to be included in a quest, what sort of required info there was razz and to make sure that I hadn't missed some sort of form thingymabob xD But, since nothing you mentioned had one, I would assume that the journals are more of a free-form thing, yes?
Sil - Holy crap, really? I know you mentioned seeing it but you were a member as well? Who did you play I MIGHT HAVE RPED WITH YOU

Vagues - Fortunately I still have all the site information saved, but the RPs were more precious to me. That was a really sad situation in general! And you are already kicking so much a** at being RP manager ;_; Good luck with that paper, I hope we aren't distracting you too much.

Xer - Yep, they are pretty much freeform!
WE DISCUSSED THIS.

I never actually got around to making a character. ;_; But I think my username was Elizabeth Ivy.
Alas! That name sounds extremely familiar, I think you are right.
It's one of my default usernames, so it probably was that. xD

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Pff no you are not distracting me, I think I actually work better/faster when I am doing multiple things than if I just try and stare at a word document and force things out.

Romantic Man-Lover

Ruriska
Musi! <333
-dives onto-

; ; <333 a friend! *smothers to death!*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

musicaloner7
; ; <333 a friend! *smothers to death!*

Yes, you and me Musi, rockin’ the awesome new deer shop. cool
-swings around- <3
That strategy works for me for a while, but then I always seem to find myself watching kitten videos on Youtube at 3 AM instead of writing my concluding paragraph.

Romantic Man-Lover

B} F yeah, bby! *twirls you about* <33 Needed a deer shop.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yes, every shop should be a deer shop. 8|
-nuzzles happily- >3< I’m glad you’re here.

Romantic Man-Lover

Yes! |} <3
I'm glad you're here too~ ; ; <33 *fluffs up and snuggles* togetherforever!

Mewling Fatcat

Not every shop Ruri! One of them has to be a swamp-goat shop! ;P

Obsessive Shapeshifter

And a gryphons shop!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items