Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Giver

Shia bean
Kunimai
Woah, Shia!

Whoa

It has been too long! *tackles* I would stay but I need to go to bed...or else I won't wake up for work tomorrow! ;3; BUT maybe tomorrow we can catch up on life! YES!

Umbro: Ilu and the staff and all of your combined idears. *zips to bed*
I will see you again though!

I should go to bed soon too but it's not as necessary as last night which led to me not waking up this morning and missing out on something.

Night~
Vagues - ART YESSS

Birdy - No you are amazing! But I'm very glad you like it.

Shia - Goodnight, sleep well! I should be doing the same here in a sec I think.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Arright Brolo here we go
My camera takes CRAP pictures and I am too lazy to get to the scanner right now so that's what you get
also i am not the best at drawing people, so
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her name is going to be either Lytka or Lyuka (opinions?) and she is going to be thirteen when she's chosen. She's the b*****d daughter of a gypsy woman and a city man (unknown) and lives with her mother and her tribe but doesn't quite fit in with the other kids her age because of her half-blooded-ness. She's kind of a tomboy and used to have nice long blonde hair but she chopped it all off haphazardly in a fit of rebellion and now it's just this big curly poof (which she often gets sticks and leaves and crap stuck in). When she first gets chosen she's kind of grumpy about it because she already has a hard enough time fitting in and now she's got this damn deer following her around everywhere (though she really loves her guardian, of course).

TLDR OOPS
AAAIIIEEEE so awesome!

I love her freckles and poof hair. I claim all the RPs!

Kawaii Hunter

0 v 0 *thinks up a character*
*cheers Katch on*

Also, I forgot in my excitement, but I think I'm more partial to Lytka.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

YES Umbro you will have all the RPs, I really want her and Feste to be freeens, yes.

Also I think I like Lytka better too. I also keep combining them in my head into Lyutka, herp

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I had a really good idea for twin chosen, but do not in any way want to RP two separate people. D:
Vagues - I CANNOT WAIT. You could always name her Lyutka, too.

Lolli - Maybe see if you can get someone else to RP one of them? I can imagine that could be tricky though.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
That's the only problem I saw, yeah. xD It's possible if I find someone that thinks enough like me and that I trust. I'll probably search about my friends.

Soo excited though, and if I can't find someone to be twins with me then I'll combine them into one person. xD

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I think I like Lytka better, I shall probably go with that.

Lollliii one guardian for both twins? That would probably mean co-owning, right? Do we allowww that, Umbro?
Ohh I was assuming that each twin was chosen and had their own guardian, I didn't think of that! Unfortunately it wouldn't be possible for one guardian to be bonded to two different chosen. What did you have in mind, Lolli?

Hallowed Hunter

Well Umbro, I've been playing with these colors for a bit but luckily I think they kind of match the standards of Wardwood :O I'm thinking a stag based off of this palette. Black base, gold viny swirls tipped/lined/accented with silver, jade green eyes rimmed with gold. I'd think the green could also serve as leaves in the vines, but if that green's not that permissible a color, then just the eyes. Silver and gold antlers, probably edited to be a more impressive rack than the current stag base, kinda like this (first picture off google, haven't really compared to anything else xD)

His chosen atm I see as a dark haired wild-eyed girl with eyes as green as his. No idea what her personality is atm, but her name might be Jade, or Jezebel.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Umbrology
Ohh I was assuming that each twin was chosen and had their own guardian, I didn't think of that! Unfortunately it wouldn't be possible for one guardian to be bonded to two different chosen. What did you have in mind, Lolli?

That's what I meant. xD

The idea is that they'll both feel the draw at the same time, find their guardian at the same time, and then not know how to handle something other than the other twin understanding them so well. Eventually causing a rift between the twins as the connection to their guardians grows stronger.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Eahhh that is a really neat idea, Lolli, I love it! I hope you can find someone to do it with you!

And now I'm off to bed. G'night all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces