- Report Post
- Posted: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 21:54:07 +0000
Winter has come to Sunderland again, with no sign of the unusually harsh (some now say supernatural) conditions of last year. Light and warmth
fill the cobbled streets of Palisade, the frosty air is redolent with the smell of plum puddings baking and mulled wine stewing, and the snow that
dusts the city's shingled roofs looks like powdered sugar on the tops of pastries. The winter solstice is fast approaching, and this year more
than ever before people are reviving the old tradition of leaving offerings every day leading up to the longest night of the year. An atmosphere of
relief and merriment pervades Palisade that hasn't been felt in Sunderland in months; if only it would last...
1. Event introduction
2. Daily offerings: December 14 to 25
3. Noble house contest: December 14 to 24
4. Solstice grams: December 14 to 23
5. Damoiselle auction: December 16 to 22
6. Winter wonderland flatsale: December 19
7. Feline fancy flaffle: December 20
8. Advertising contest: December 14 to 22
Unless otherwise stated, each event ends at 11:59 PM EST.
If you're having time zone trouble, here's a converter you can use!