Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is my sketchy little shop for when I'm not working on bigger projects. Sometimes a guy just wants to doodle stuff, you know?

My name's Vari, and I'm the artist here. Please enjoy yourself!

For a quick peek, here's my previous auctions:

Auction the First

Adult
Teen / Baby

Won by Daijonakain at 875k.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

All of my premade lines follow the same pattern and rules unless stated under the auction itself.

1. What you see is what you get. There are no bidding ladders. If I add anything, I will update the image(s) and you will see it before the auction is over.

2. If it isn't inked, it won't be. I am primarily selling cleaned sketches. For the most part I have the sketch on one layer, and if there is a shading guide, it will be on another layer. That's it. I don't like inking and I usually won't offer it.

3. I accept gold and items. Items are accepted at 80% of average market price. The 80% value must be worth at least 100k. Please post the item's value when you bid.

4. You must use the code listed under the auction to bid. This is just to make sure you actually read what I'm writing here, honestly.

5. Snipe-guard in effect. If there is a bid in the last 15 minutes of the auction, it extends the auction by an additional 30 minutes.

Auction the X

Ends: N/A

SB: N/A

AB: N/A

HB: N/A

[quote="Variable Nonsense"][/quote]
[align=center][size=18][b][color=orange]Fluffing up with a bid of _________ ![/color][/b][/size][/align]

Previous Bids:

N/A

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I will look at bribe offers for custom sets. Please be certain you follow all of my rules.

1. This is not an inking shop. Unless you offer me an irresistible bribe, you're offering on cleaned sketches and possibly rough shading guides.

2. Item prices are the same as in my auctions. That means I accept items at 80% average market price. This value must be at least 100k.

3. I can draw whatever you want. However, I will not draw outside of Gaia's TOS on Gaia. I will say that I find "generic" things typically boring. You're going to have to try very hard to convince me to draw another set of typical anime styled cats to flood Gaia with.

4. Please use the code below to notify me you wish to bribe. If for some reason you feel uncomfortable posting all of your information in the thread, please post as much as you can and I will PM you at my earliest convenience.

5. I do accept USD commissions. PM me for information. This is the only time it is acceptable to PM me first.

[quote="Variable Nonsense"][/quote]

[size=18]I would like to offer you ________ for a set of lines. I'd like X pieces of art.

I believe my idea is: ( )relatively simplistic ( )somewhat detailed ( )very intricate.

I need lines that are: ( )humanoids ( )animals ( )both / combination.

My deadline for this would be: ( )within a week ( )within a month.[/size]

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games