They're ok 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Not so excited... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not into humans 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Pollwhore 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Amorous Firestarter

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Jaded Sunset

Well that's dumb O.o What kinda person would do that? Doesn't make any sense at all, and I definitely won't be selling to someone like that.

Well, the other outcome is that the new owner simply never does anything with the shop, and we never have the ability to do anything with the pets we got. That has happened in one shop I was in. The owner sold the lines and shop to someone, and they never did anything with it. Then she realized she had made a mistake, but couldn't get ownership of her lines back. She has since opened a new shop, but the old lines are obsolete now, since technically they belong to someone else, who none of us has ever met. She drew up new lines, but I miss being able to breed my old lines.

Hum. Well, I can do what I did at Bakery. Instead of selling it, I can seek out help. No one really likes to work here. Not sure if it's me or the lines, but it's so rare to get any help here.

I still couldn't promise very often events, but they'd be here and there.

I would never sell any of my shops to someone that isn't liked by everyone, even when I'm totally serious about selling my shops. I'd much rather just give it to someone that I know will take care of it.

Devout Worshipper

Jaded Sunset

I honestly don't think it's a matter of people not liking the lines or you Jade. I think it's simply a matter of there being so many shops, and so few people who can actually color them, or have the time to do it. All of my colorists work is so many shops that they are constantly telling me they need to take time off, because they are overwhelmed by all the coloring. What we need is a way to branch out of the B/C forum and search the rest of the forums for people who would be interested in working as a colorist or certist that don't even know about this forum and its shops. Personally, I love your lines more than my own. After this last event, I'm seriously thinking of putting my shop on haitus for the rest of the summer.

Amorous Firestarter

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Jaded Sunset

I honestly don't think it's a matter of people not liking the lines or you Jade. I think it's simply a matter of there being so many shops, and so few people who can actually color them, or have the time to do it. All of my colorists work is so many shops that they are constantly telling me they need to take time off, because they are overwhelmed by all the coloring. What we need is a way to branch out of the B/C forum and search the rest of the forums for people who would be interested in working as a colorist or certist that don't even know about this forum and its shops. Personally, I love your lines more than my own. After this last event, I'm seriously thinking of putting my shop on haitus for the rest of the summer.

Well, then there's an issue. I don't really leave the few shops and threads that I've been in for years. Literally every time I start a new thread or chat somewhere else, people cuss me out completely and I just abandon the thread. I don't care if I say "Hi!" or ask a simple question. For whatever reason, people just slice me open alive.

I could, however, hire someone to search for me, lol.

Once I get the human lines done, I believe those can go in the main minishop since they don't breed nor change. So I can advertise through that way. Other than that, I remain at a complete loss on how to otherwise advertise. I don't really mind being the only colorist, keeps it nice and slow that way, just hard when no one comes around for months.

Fashionable Werewolf

you know i did apply to color here...and will still be willing when ever i get lappy back.. ;3

Amorous Firestarter

I forgot about that, lol.

I don't really know if I'm looking more for a colorist, or someone willing to help out alot. Or someone able to do both would be nice, too.

Fashionable Werewolf

well to be honest i have a crap ton more free time now...so i wouldnt mind helping out with coloring some..after i get lappy back of course...i only have forever tree that i own and color in anyways. XD

Amorous Firestarter

I will let you know <3 I don't really have time to get Voronwe up and going right now, anyway.

Was able to do a quick event in Bakery due to a random inspiration, lol. Voronwe lines are so different though surprised I'm always at a loss for what event to do.

Devout Worshipper

Jaded Sunset

Jade, I can't seem to find the adult certs or uncerts for any of children from Isis and Chester's breeding. I am going to put them all in the certing thread in the guild, since it appears we were supposed to ask for them to grow.

Amorous Firestarter

Eee x.x

Also, like I did for Bakery, if/when Voronwe comes back, growings will only happen for breeding, lol.

I will work on the adults asap <3 I haven't tried to see if my Adobe will load yet, but either way will send over the uncerts soon as I can.

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
O.o my con life and school life should be coming to an end soon so I should have some more free tine and such as well ^.^ would love to see voronwe back ^.^

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The shop is for sale?

Amorous Firestarter

Pending kinda sorta sale, or looking for someone to 'take over' and assist me in running it.

I've been busy x.x Been so hot that we've all been feeling kinda sick.

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i would if i wasnt try to get things back together in my shop i went on vaction and came back and i have no idea where everyone went XD

Fashionable Werewolf

Jaded Sunset
Pending kinda sorta sale, or looking for someone to 'take over' and assist me in running it.

I've been busy x.x Been so hot that we've all been feeling kinda sick.

I wouldnt mind helping/assisting...I only have forever tree im running right now and being a guest colorists in shanras shop when ever she decides she needs me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff