Do you like the humans so far?

YES! 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
Oh yes! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
They're ok 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Not so excited... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not into humans 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Pollwhore 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Alright! I'm just here to tie any loose ends.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Uncerts can be either found here or here.

Anything after November 7, 2011 is out of my control. Same with any pet that isn't colored by me. You're going to have to contact the colorist that colored your pet.

And I hope this is obvious, but all customs that were under my name are dropped. I don't believe any money were involved, so I hope it isn't much of a loss. I'm sorry I was unable to get to them, but I hope you guys understand.

Now I'm out. So long, take care, and if you need something from, kindly PM me.

Amorous Firestarter

Voronwe is now for sale.

Today is already shaping up to be a shitty day

Invisible Lunatic

Goddess Pheidren

I have lost all of my old files due to faulty technology. But I uploaded everything to the File Factory when I worked here so maybe it is still on there? I don't have the password or whatever needed for it.

Distinct Warlord

7,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Jaded Sunset
Voronwe is now for sale.

Today is already shaping up to be a shitty day

*hugs Jaded*
I'm in the same boat as Lita. Everything I colored, I posted all of the stages at once, so Its either on the PB account or the File factory, or whatever we used. :3

Amorous Firestarter

K. Will send out an announcement to see whoever wants their pets grown.

Other than that, it's all up to whoever buys.

Devout Worshipper

I definitely want Lester grown. But I think you colored up our babies Jade.
User Image

Amorous Firestarter

Shanra the Dragon Bard
I definitely want Lester grown. But I think you colored up our babies Jade.
User Image

That I did! <3

I will grow all the babies ASAP. If I haven't grown them by Thursday PLEASE kick me very hard.

Amorous Firestarter

I have received tons of support from everyone, thank you very much <3

A mod was already contacted on the cert issue (the reason I'm selling Voronwe) so I doubt that mod will give me much time to remedy this issue as an adult. Mods tend to be in a hurry, they have more important things to do.

I don't want to lose Voronwe.

If Rux is willing to give me time, like a few months or such, I can see about hosting a Voronwe event and heavily editing a few to see what kind of money I can get to offer her.

I have a son and he is way more important than Gaia - no offense intended - so I'm definitely not putting real cash into this.

The Bakery is, however, working on new Certs to prevent a future issue. Former Bakery certs will be for sale the moment they are paid for.

Otherwise, the contacted mod is welcomed to ban me or whatever he/she feels like doing.

I wanted Voronwe's next 'real' event to be a super fun one and not a money hog, but I don't want to lose either shop and don't have any other choice.

Is everyone ok with this?

I'd still be making a new thread, etc etc like beforementioned, before this event would take place.

Amorous Firestarter

Jaded Sunset
Debating.

I think I lost some of the back story, do you need to come up with gold to pay for the cert? Or need a new cert?

Amorous Firestarter

Overfiend Katsumi
Jaded Sunset
Debating.

I think I lost some of the back story, do you need to come up with gold to pay for the cert? Or need a new cert?

Voronwe certs are safe <3

It's my other shop that lost its certs due to conflict.

Oh awesome :0)
This shop is really nice, I hope it survives! If I didnt already have my own nightmare mess going on at ATF id be interested hah

Amorous Firestarter

No worries! <3

Hopefully Voronwe will stay the same, lol. I love it here so much!

Jaded Sunset
No worries! <3

Hopefully Voronwe will stay the same, lol. I love it here so much!

If you decide to keep it let me know, I could possibly help out, I just need to finish inking and templating a million familiars razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff