Do you like the humans so far?

YES! 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
Oh yes! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
They're ok 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Not so excited... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not into humans 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Pollwhore 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Okie Dokies! I'll apply elsewhere for now, and when Voronwe is ready for a comeback, I'm your girl biggrin

Devout Worshipper

koolkitty35757
Okie Dokies! I'll apply elsewhere for now, and when Voronwe is ready for a comeback, I'm your girl biggrin

You would be very welcome to come color in my shop. Either as a full or part-time colorist, or even as a guest colorist. PM me if you are interested, or just click the MLP banner in my sig.

Amorous Firestarter

I keep falling asleep with Elijah when I lay him down, lol.

Let's see if he gives me time to get Sparkles certed!

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Good luck! By the time I had my 4th kid, we had given up on naps and early bed times, kinda putting the kids on our schedule.

Oh! Are you still going to put your app in?

Amorous Firestarter

You didn't send me any lines to show a sample on.. Unless you wanted me to post other shop examples?

And 4 kids!? No way.. One is more than enough for me!

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Line art won't be ready until the very end of the month, so other samples are totally fine. And yupt, got 2 boys and 2 girls.

Amorous Firestarter

Kk <3 Think I should be able to send some in tonight, and Japi's that I'm working on now.

Kick me if I forget x.x

Amorous Firestarter

I've sent out a Guild Announcement concerning growths that colorists never completed.

I am aware I didn't complete many growths either, but that does not allow for them to not complete theirs.

Before I even consider re-opening Voronwe, I will have all growths caught up that I am notified about. I will not, however, color for growths that are not submitted to me. You'll need to take that matter up with your colorist, and moderator if need be.

Amorous Firestarter

.. So I've just looked.

And former staff have left Voronwe.

I'll quote them in a bit, to save from me having to deal with 10 minute PM timers.

Amorous Firestarter

This is an announcement to ALL Former Voronwe Staff

I would like all uncerts from the pets you have done, either uploaded to Voronwe's photobucket or sent to me in EMail. I've had several requests for growths that pets are not mine.

You were responsible for growing your creations whether you worked here or not. I'm very disappointed.

I am looking to grow ALL Voronwe pets very soon so I need ALL uncerts. I cannot move on with Voronwe when there is so much that I do not have.

Ultima Vita

Ruxan Kikilin

Muffinsbaby

koolkitty35757

Lita Maxwell

.. PsychoAce56 has not been on in years
HALLUCINOGENISHAWHATEVER has not been on in years

Things to do before Voronwe would come back:

Catch up on all requested growths (Another Guild Announcement will go out)

Make new Voronwe thread

Re-Work cert

Hire a full time Certist

Hire 2 Editing Colorists

Re-Work Roleplay (within first 2 months of opening)

--

I will be working on this thread a bit here and there, so please pay little attention to the dust. You're welcomed to join the Bakery for Valentines event. Will see about getting a small interactive event up for March.

I may also introduce a Familiar to Voronwe.

Hu. Glad to see this place is still alive.

I shot a PM your way Jade. Just so you know and stuff. And since you're reopening, mind if I apply for a position? Or maybe lead me to a hiring thread? Scratch that. I should stop biting off more than I can chew. >.o
Will check in a bit. Almost done doing some quick updates and things, thank you.

I don't really have time for Voronwe, honestly. But I love this place. It has so many good and crazy memories.

If I can find dedicated staff, it'll reopen. Otherwise, Voronwe will just have to wait.

Creating new Cert thread, plus a grow thread

Amorous Firestarter

Voronwe will be having a small-ish Easter event towards mid-March. Not really a re-opening, but a thank you for hanging around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff