Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
*pokes head in*

Amorous Firestarter

Hello there everyone I'm back :3 With more skill than ever XD I see were on a bit of a hiatus.... Is it perhaps because of lack of pets to sell. I wouldnt mind doing a guest flat sale. I have nothing but time. Hehe.

Devout Worshipper

koolkitty35757
Hello there everyone I'm back :3 With more skill than ever XD I see were on a bit of a hiatus.... Is it perhaps because of lack of pets to sell. I wouldnt mind doing a guest flat sale. I have nothing but time. Hehe.

Hey Kitty! I'll let Jade speak for herself, as to why the shop is on hiatus. But I would love to see some pets out there for us to try and acquire. I just got my babies certed from my breeding last year, but I'm itching for a chance to breed some more, or order some customs.

Amorous Firestarter

I had a baby, kitty wink

So we went on break because I literally don't have any free time, lol.

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations <3

Devout Worshipper

Jaded Sunset
I had a baby, kitty wink

Did you see I put Sparkles adult uncert in the certing thread?
Shanra the Dragon Bard
koolkitty35757

Hey Kitty! I'll let Jade speak for herself, as to why the shop is on hiatus. But I would love to see some pets out there for us to try and acquire. I just got my babies certed from my breeding last year, but I'm itching for a chance to breed some more, or order some customs.

Well if Jaded is okay with it, maybe I can open a customs thread in the guild? That way we dont need shop maintenence, but if people want customs, they will be able to have them while were on hiatus. I would be willing to work that myself if Jaded still loves me XD

Devout Worshipper

Sounds awesome to me. I have gold to spend.
Lets let Jaded decide if this is acceptable. :3 I haven't been here since 2010, so I dont even have the files anymore sweatdrop She is boss afterall :3
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Sounds awesome to me. I have gold to spend.

So how are you? smile Good to know you have gold to spend razz When I left I gave all of my items and gold to various people so I'm hoping to restore my former glory. How long have you been with Voronwe?

Devout Worshipper

Gosh, I don't remember. It was one of the first B/C shops I got involved with when I was shown what they were. I think it was probably sometime in 2011, or there about. Vita was coloring here then, but back then she was Puppydogs 'n' Painkillers. I believe it was her that showed me the shop. I adopted two of the perma's from the adoption agency, and then she colored me a custom, which is still my favorite of all of them. I have a journal in the guild with all of my pets. Goddess told me if I role played my perma's, she would consider growing them. I spent a good deal of time doing that, but it's been some months since anything has been posted in that rp.

Amorous Firestarter

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Jaded Sunset
I had a baby, kitty wink

Did you see I put Sparkles adult uncert in the certing thread?

Haven't had time to look yet. Will look tonight <3 Been filling out applications still.

Amorous Firestarter

Voronwe is on hold for now.. Like I said.. Give me some time and I'll see about bringing it back.

I have Bakery going only because I have an excellent crew over there <3 Unfortunately everyone left Voronwe some time ago so it faltered when I had a horrible pregnancy, followed by a rough first year of life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff