Welcome to Gaia! ::

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Rian-chan
OMG! I won ^_^ and with a '1' of all things! I will need to think about what to get but I will get back to you after work, or possibly tomorrow depending on if my day goes haywire like they've had a tendency to do lately. *hugs*

Congrats!
Just PM me when you're ready biggrin

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
*cannot wait to see how Mox does with her custom* I have her working on a RL custom of my kitty who finally had to be put down back in 2010. I'd had her for about 19 years at that point.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Just letting everyone know I'm going away for a couple of weeks. <3 I'll have internet access, but I won't be doing any colouring.

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-drops luv in and waddles off-
*dusts off the the thread* Lookin a little lonely in here >.>

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

:3 *peeks in*
*pounces on Mox while rushing to finish this powerpoint lecture, so she can take an exam, so she can go on a date* >.< WHY DO I ALWAYS PROCRASTINATE?! WHYYYY?!

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Rian-chan
*pounces on Mox while rushing to finish this powerpoint lecture, so she can take an exam, so she can go on a date* >.< WHY DO I ALWAYS PROCRASTINATE?! WHYYYY?!

lols Did you get it done?
I used to NEVER procrastinate, but I've gotten bad at it lately. >.<;;
I'm working on your kitty though! ^.^ hehe
Barely, LOL I dont' know what my final score will be on the quiz because she grades on a curve and there are 2 essay questions she has to grade herself. Right now i'm at 68% sad could go up to 81% with just the essays though... and then the curve should help too. The problem I have (other than procrastinating) is the way she words the questions, I get confused about what she is ACTUALLY asking, and sometimes more than one answer fits and I usually pick the "wrong" one.

My date was awesome too smile had a lot of fun, walked around, explored some new places, caught part of an outdoor movie, talked. It was good, we're talking about meeting up again sometime so I am pretty happy about that too.

I can't wait to see Tabby. I am so excited. ^_^

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

ladyfirefox89 REFERRED ME HERE!

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
=D!! Thank you Hurro nwn!!!!!

Excited to see this shop go places soon<3.

Shirtless Receiver

-creeps in- ugh, I'm so sorry for disappearing everyone. Something crazy happened... not worth going into, but I'm going to try my hardest to be back from now on!

How are you guys this fine Saturday?

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

/fluffs Leef

I'm doing good. I'm back home again now too, so I can work on things again myself.

Shirtless Receiver

Great! And as always you are donning -the- cutest avatar. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas