Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Receiver

-poofed, but is back!-

I just got the dog art for VIV! I'll set the pretties up and show you guys a sampler of the lines! biggrin

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I see bald cats.
I'm so in. 8U <33

Shirtless Receiver

DOGGIES 8D

User Image

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
HOMG Dere's sheppies.
I'm like.. a pittie away from being glued in here for life. emotion_kirakira

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Shepherds~ <3
In VIV, shop glues to YOU. :> -licks Kait and Cheza-

By the way. We need colorists. This is my informal way of saying, if you want to send in some samples via PM, that'd be A-okay.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

DONE AND DONE.

Well, tomorrow. xD I'm too tired to gather up links. BUT I WILL DEF SEND A PM.
Suh-weet! biggrin

Also, this thinggur has finally been written:

The 1890s: Saint Bernard. The 1900s: Collie. The 1920s: German Shepherd. The 1940s: Cocker Spaniel. The 1950s: Beagle.

They all had their spotlight.

Whether dominating in the AKC throughout the decades like the Cocker Spaniel, or snuggling up in our laps before a fireplace like the Boston Terrier, or even dancing down the Yellow Brick Road in the first technicolor masterpiece, dogs (and cats) have delighted us throughout the centuries. Vintage in Vaudeville dedicates itself to the animals in show business who taught us to dream of talking horses and tap-dancing Poodles, who leapt from circles of flame into our burning hearts, who inspired us to reach for the stars.

From the 1880s to the 1930s, vaudeville delighted the masses. But the silver screen loomed ahead, with the promise of Lassie the Collie, Toto the Cairne Terrier, Rin Tin Tin the German Shepherd, and countless other canine and feline performers.

The 1930s is where we begin our story.

Welcome to Vaudeville.

Shirtless Receiver

-hops between accounts-

Just so you all know, our current dog breeds are: Cairne Terrier, Collie, German Shepherd, Saint Bernard, Beagle, and Cocker Spaniel.

=)

Spirit

HHMMMMM.... Need colorists you say?

Shirtless Receiver

Hot Jackalope
HHMMMMM.... Need colorists you say?

Yessirybob. O:

Shirtless Receiver

Does anyone want to help me make a pretty vintage-y mule avatar for a 360k budget? ;w;

Spirit

spottedleef
Does anyone want to help me make a pretty vintage-y mule avatar for a 360k budget? ;w;

I WILL.

And I'll also apply for colorist.

Shirtless Receiver

You're awesome! O: XD

Spirit

Also, due to inflation, 360k isn't a lot to work with, so....I can offer some assistance with the items. I'll just ensure that what you have to spend does not exceed 360k. Deal?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff