Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome! Glad you like her. I did her based on if the Gaia IE: Inari Beads had a mother. xD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
lol That's awesome 83 Got her info picked out and posted finally *chuckle* Watching Treehouse Master with my mom now

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Just to let yall know I might be gone for awhile sad I REALLY HOPE NOT!!!

You see I have a third kidney (no joke) and it just sits there...above my right kidney...and doesn't do a thing. Well a few years ago it started to give me problems, turns out a tube was blocked so stuff would go into that tube but not come out, so they did a surgery to "fix" it. Well the surgery failed so I'm going to a new doctor now.

I have no clue if he will want to try the surgery i had in the past again or if he will just want to remove it. If he removes it I will be off line for awhile so I will find out tomorrow/later on today what the verdict is!
Anthro!Sparky
lol That's awesome 83 Got her info picked out and posted finally *chuckle* Watching Treehouse Master with my mom now

Makes me giggle. She has my name xD
Libra15
Just to let yall know I might be gone for awhile sad I REALLY HOPE NOT!!!

You see I have a third kidney (no joke) and it just sits there...above my right kidney...and doesn't do a thing. Well a few years ago it started to give me problems, turns out a tube was blocked so stuff would go into that tube but not come out, so they did a surgery to "fix" it. Well the surgery failed so I'm going to a new doctor now.

I have no clue if he will want to try the surgery i had in the past again or if he will just want to remove it. If he removes it I will be off line for awhile so I will find out tomorrow/later on today what the verdict is!

*hugs* I hope everything goes alright!

Ishmeluv's Spouse

Gosh Libra I hope you're ok! Let us know how things go?

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
:0
Libra i hope you get your kidney situation figured out!
and if you do get surgery i hope you rest and recover well <3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Goddess Vanora
Anthro!Sparky

Makes me giggle. She has my name xD

lol I was thinking about and wishing I had a copy of the book Bronwyn's Bane when I named her. XD

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
My phone broke sunday, and i have lost all concept of time D:
i played halo 4 and mass effect till 5am without realizing it. then slept in till 3
;_;
i need that new phone today

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
I will probably be up late paintin hairs
feel free to chat with me on AIM
;D

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Ishmeluv's Spouse

Gosh that art in your sig is adorable Elf!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff