Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Abide by the Gaia TOS, and all forum/general rules
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NO ART THEFT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not use another person’s pet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be respectful of others- don’t start fights in my shop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All sales are final, including customs. If your custom specifications have not been met, then please feel free to mail.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All payments are to be made in pure gold, unless previously arrangements have been made.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you have a question, please refer to the FAQ section BEFORE you mail this account, or a colorist

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may only win 1 per raffle/Free raffle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may only win 1 per Flatsale, After 24 hours of the flatsale starting users make take 1 more pet, then have to wait 24 hours again

User Image
User Image

As a note please try not to use post styles while posting certing info thanks.

Example:
User Image

Genders(if Familiar) and names arent required till they grow however there is a limit on how long they can be unnamed.

Names and genders can be withheld till a pet grows however you still need to post certing info and certing info with a new name after it grows. However follow the limits below

Those that aren't named 2 weeks after they turn to adulthood will be charged a recert fee and have to post there pet in the recert thread to get it named... That is far enough time to name your pet.

User Image

Cert Text Box Colors:
User Image

Cert Vine Colors:
User Image

User Image
User Image

Send trades for Custom certs to the mule as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

User Image

List of Monthly events:
TBA

User Image

User Image

~ Flatsale Rules ~

* There will be no Go post. Sale will start at the time stated, regardless if a staff member is here.

* Do not edit posts. If someone has already claimed the one you tried for, you MUST post again.

* You may only post for one pet at a time. If you post for more, that post is void and you must make a new post.

* You may proxy for someone and claim one for your self, however you have to use two separate posts.

* You may only claim 1 pet for yourself per flatsale unless we say otherwise. During a Speed FS, you may claim 1 every 24 hours.

* Payment is expected within 24 hours after the win is confirmed. If this will cause an issue, you MUST let us know ahead of time.

* Label your trades "UR FS payment; pg_"

* After you win, post info in the Certing Thread.

Costs:

Costs are decided at time of FS.

Date:
Type:

Form:

[b]Pet Number:[/b]
[b]User Name:[/b] (Person you are claiming for)

~ Previews ~

Taken:

User Image

Upcoming:
Date: TBA

=============

User Image

User Image

* Raffle tickets will usually be 100 gold each, but will sometimes differ in price or be free. There will be instructions on getting tickets posted for each raffle

* You must buy in increments of 10.

* You may only win one pet per raffle.

* You must complete trades for the tickets BEFORE the raffle is drawn or they will be canceled and the tickets won't count.

* Trades are to be sent to the mule. Label them "UR raffle tickets; pg_"

* When and if a new pet is added, users may change there prefs. Prefs not changed when raffle is due to be drawn will not be counted.

* After you win, post info in the Certing Thread

Cost: 100g each
Starting Date:
Ending Date:

[color=brown][size=18][b]____ would like ____ tickets for the ____ raffle![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Prefs:[/b]

~ Previews ~

Tickets:

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment must be received within 48 hours unless there are EXTREME circumstances that you tell me about
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Post the code when making your bid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Co-bidding is allowed if there is more then one pet if not no. (this is just for auctions)

Date:

Starting Bid:
Min Increment:
Autobuy:

Highest Bid:

Use the code below to place your bid.

I bid ___ on the ____ auction
[size=18][color=Orange][b]I bid ___ on the ____ auction[/b][/color][/size]

Preview:

User Image

Upcoming
Date: TBA

Nothing here for now
Nothing here for now
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This goes from the start of the event till the end.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Put the banner in your sig and post in the that you are advertising only once a day to get a point.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Banner must remain in your sig for that day
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please make sure to add your day count also in the space given
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Advertising posts may be posted in the main thread

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the end all those that advertised will be rolled it will not be based on who does it the most, just means you have more chances
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ad contest are always raffle based

Date:

Preview:

User Image
1 - Normal daily posting
3 - Refer someone whos has pets
5 - Refer a newbie (0 pets)

User Image

Forms:

I am advertising today its day ___!

[color=blue][size=18][b]I am advertising today its day ___![/b][/size][/color]

____ referred me! I have ___ pets!

[color=brown][b]____ referred me! I have ___ pets![/b][/color]