• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
CascadingRayn
JellyFaun

Show Me The Bunny!
Your Name: CascadubgRany
Bunny's Name: Butcherbird
Story: Some say a rabbit cannot fly. They were right thought Butcherbird. His story proved just that. Young as he once was, he tried to fly in a sense. He tried to get a glimpse if the world below from the tree tops and air. He wished to fly high and away from the world. He thought if he could fly, he could escape from his worries like the birds did. He esaced from the safety of home one night to view the stars in the night sky. He thought they were so far away, so quiet, so peaceful, and he wanted to be like them in a sense, but the earth pulled him down. He started to jump towards the sky. Jumping from branch to branch, he kept going. But soon, the branches got smaller and smaller. They started wobbling as they felt his weight, and he could climb no longer. The sky and stars were still so far off. Up here, it was just pure terror for Butcherbird. He was so up high, on unsteady ground. The branches swayed with the wind, threatening to throw him off. Alas, he was stuck here in terror, too scared to jump off. He did not want to leave. He had gotten so far, but above him was just a wind expanse of sky, and he knew he could not get higher. He sighed. At least, he thought, I should enjoy my moment up here and free. The night was still, but the winds were not. They kept getting stringer and stronger. Butcherbird felt the danger and knew he had to leave, but it was too late. The branch shook him off tumbling to the grounds below. He landed hard on his feet. And now, his jumps were weaker than before. He could not climb the tree again.

(Sorry it is so long O.o i didn't know it'd get that long)

biggrin You win! Congratulations on your new bunny.
Even though you win by default, i enjoyed the story.

Adorable Noob

:3 thanks!! Im glad u liked the story

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Roserain

According to my files, Seruta did this breeding!
I am not finding anything past the newborn stage, which makes me think maybe all 4 newborns didn't have homes?

Damn, so there's no cert or other images? Oh well. forever kit then XD

Much Wolf

Seru's still on staff! I'll ask and see if they've got the growing stages. If not, I can always do them up for you if Seru can't xD

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Roserain
Seru's still on staff! I'll ask and see if they've got the growing stages. If not, I can always do them up for you if Seru can't xD
i don't even remember the gender or if i even named it, i could have sworn i did but .. probably not if no cert?

Much Wolf

Revel1984
Roserain
i don't even remember the gender or if i even named it, i could have sworn i did but .. probably not if no cert?

Used to be that colorists had to cert their own drops! So all is not lost yet. Might be that Seru has certs on the comp, or they're lost in the pages of the certing thread.

I can tell you genders~!

yellow eye spot - Male
yellow under eye line - Female
Brown - male
gray - female

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Roserain
Used to be that colorists had to cert their own drops! So all is not lost yet. Might be that Seru has certs on the comp, or they're lost in the pages of the certing thread.

I can tell you genders~!

yellow eye spot - Male
yellow under eye line - Female
Brown - male
gray - female

bolded would be mine then? awesome a girly XD <3 fingers crossed then smile
Yellow's Dropoffs
Make sure to visit the Certing Thread
Growths! I've quoted one of the owners for each litter
All stages are under the spoilers!

Peppermint Coffee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LadyPipen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kesmi

Seruta

Mewsings of An Angel

What precious babies omg, they all grew up so cute! <3

Liberal Codger

Awesome growths!

Floppy Sex Symbol

Cute bunners.

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Adorable Noob

Erina_Nobara's Senpai