9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Roserain
ilu2 <3~

I heard on FB you were feeling down, didn't realize it was that bad Dx
And jeezus I hate months like that ._.
Mouse and I could send about $20 your way? Not much I know, but it buys a helluva lotta ramen. *hugs*

It ended up being bad, yeah. But I think it's just what I needed, honestly. Got my meds sorted and my head clear a bit. Made a couple of friends on the unit, too. Don't miss the food. :l

; o; Thatwouldbesosweeeeet.

I actually have my new tablet, just got it last week. Dad let me borrow some money and I will pay him back as soon as I am done with this design job Ytterz has given me. Will cover the tablet and then some, but it's still a whiles away and bills are due next week. x nx Might call and beg them to see if they can hold off a bit, since I was out so long.

That being said, I can start getting back to things as soon as I finish these book pages. c: Cass is gonna let me do some fundraising on the Drey and I am gonna see about doing some on dA, too, to help fund hospital bills, my car breaking down, and having to put my cat to sleep. (All has happened relatively close together and I've got virtually nil in my account right now. x nx)

Sooooo I can't possibly let you send me 20 without me making something for you in return. <3 Also gonna be working on bun lines again once I get those pages out the way, too.

Rabid-White-Mongoose

Luv, I would so appreciate it ; o; Just let me know what you want in return. I can do gold or some artz once I get irl design work out of the way.

Much Wolf

I agree with you, Fea xD I'll probably just grow everyone, and those that don't end up with owners? OH WELL.

Aurrie Beaues

s**t ._.
I'm glad you're better though, and the food -always- sucks. I took a whole class on that in hospitality. Essentially for hospital food they need to create a meal that's less than about 3 bucks a plate in terms of production, and the food has to keep for several months. Gross.

And you getting better and knowing that it helps is plenty payment for me <3
If anything, doodles might be cute, if you feel like you -must- do something. But seriously Aurrie... *hugs* I just want to help.

Remind me what your paypal email is in a PM?

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Roserain

It does suck. And I ain't supposed to eat gluten, so I pretty much lived off of boost, apples, and salmon paddies the entire time. I will not eat salmon again for who knows how long.

And you are so sweet ; u; <3 I will see about doing a little surprise for ya when things are sorted <3
*settles in to work on growths*

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aurrie Beaues

Rabid-White-Mongoose

You're a parasitic, psycho, filthy creature
Finger-bangin' my heart...

Awesome! Imma take the last girl. 83 Any ideas on what to do with the other two?

Rabid I have two questions for you. XD
1. Why are all four girls in watership? When their mom is in the new warren?
2. Why did the second girls colors change under her eyes? XD They were brown and then white and then brown again?

You've got the mark of the beast
You're born of a
jackal, you're beautiful...

Shy Seeker

Of The Epidemic

Rabid I have two questions for you. XD
1. Why are all four girls in watership? When their mom is in the new warren?
2. Why did the second girls colors change under her eyes? XD They were brown and then white and then brown again?

Because I'm a derp and messed up xD I'll fix them today to be in the correct warren for all the stages (unless you don't mind if I just do the adult?)

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rabid-White-Mongoose

Because I'm a derp and messed up xD I'll fix them today to be in the correct warren for all the stages (unless you don't mind if I just do the adult?)

XDDD Oh! FFFFT Naw I don't mind if you do just the adult stage <3 Won't fluff me any. 83 Since I know you are buuuusssyyy and everything.

You're born of a

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Of The Epidemic
Rabid-White-Mongoose

XDDD Oh! FFFFT Naw I don't mind if you do just the adult stage <3 Won't fluff me any. 83 Since I know you are buuuusssyyy and everything.

You're born of a

I'll take number 3. c: And I don't mind it being just the adult stage, either.

Any ideas what you would like to do with the others, Epi?

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aurrie Beaues

I'll take number 3. c: And I don't mind it being just the adult stage, either.

Any ideas what you would like to do with the others, Epi?

Awesome! XD 3 Was my other favorite. But I wanted one with the dot. |3

As for the other two... maybe a dice game for one? Just to get some activity in the thread? Then maybe a naming contest for the other girl? Also did your friend ever pick the one s/he wanted from Patch x Leo's litter? /Vaguely remembered you were gonna give one to your friend and then I was gonna toss the other at Para. @.@

You're born of a

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out