Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster game coming up! Signups are Wednesday from 4pm PST to 5pm PST.

Woot! I'm there! 0.72222222222222 72.2% [ 13 ]
Can't make it.... 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Not interested. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
This poll closed on April 17, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1793 1794 1795 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello, and welcome to Tolan Fields! We are prone to giveaways, so come on in and keep your eyes peeled!

You'll find that this shop is a little different from others you've been to. Tolan Fields isn't just a b/c shop, it's a colorist training ground. From the customer perspective, it'll be much the same, except there'll be flatsales, customs, and breedings available for a reduced rate from apprentices and journeyman. If you're interested in the training, there's more information in the FAQ's and in the training post near the bottom of the page.

Guild
Gem Shop
Semi-Canon Thread Traits
Shop DA

Once in awhile, a member of staff will post an image of a gem. The first person to quote said post gets the gem. This might occur in the main or current event thread, or even in your roleplay thread!

Intro ~ News ~ Rules ~ FAQs ~ Story ~ Stages
Availability ~ Customs ~ Breeding ~ Events ~ Training ~ Owner List ~ Credits ~ Lists ~ Links
User Image

12/3/2013 - Roleplay manager hired! Congrats to Cheyriddle4!
3/3/2013 - New thread manager hired! Congrats to discoqueen!
3/1/2013 - New thread opened, Grand Reopening began
10/1/2012 - First Halloween Event began
9/11/2012 - First CYOA began
8/13/2012 - Grand Opening began.
8/9/2012 - Shop opened!

Availability ~ Customs ~ Breeding ~ Events ~ Training ~ Owner List ~ Credits ~ Lists ~ Links
User Image

1. Don't steal the art!

2. Don't beg! We'll do giveaways fairly often as is.

3. All trades must be completed within 48 hours, and sent to the mule.

4. Arguments should be taken to pm's to prevent ruining the shop's atmosphere.

5. Follow gaia TOS at all times!

6. Please read the whole front page before asking questions. You never know, the answer might be in there!

7. The staff rule this place. Anger them at your own peril.

8. Refunds are reserved for extenuating circumstances, and, in general, pets are non-refundable.

9. Please host your own pet once it's grown. It's encouraged to use our version until then so it can grow, but we don't want to develop bandwidth issues.

10. Have fun!

11. We reserve the right to add to and change the rules as we see fit.

User Image

Have a question not answered here? Go ahead and post it!

What makes you think you're qualified to teach anyone else how to color?

In short, I'm what's available. I make no claim to be the best colorist out there; far from it. What I am is a half-way decent colorist who's been at it long enough to pick up the standard tricks and techniques the hard way, and who knows enough to tell good coloring from bad, and what makes it so. In truth, I hope others will join me in the teaching ranks here eventually. For now, I'm available and willing. The closest claim to fame I've got is having worked at Jokoa' for several months, before the whole big hiatus/change in management.

How do you sign up as an apprentice?

The credits post of the front page will have a staff listing, including how many apprentice slots are available. If there's one or more free, pm the mule asking about it - there'll be an agreement for you to agree to (basically, you won't be permitted to apply elsewhere until you graduate, for quality control among other reasons). If there isn't one free, be patient - chances are someone will be ready to graduate within a few months.

What if I've waited a long time and there's still no free apprentice positions?

If it's been over four months and no spots have opened up, go ahead and pm the mule. it's possible someone's on hiatus or similar, freeing up time to handle another 'student'.

Do apprentices and journeymen get paid?

Of course! They get the same percentage of their profits as a full (teaching) colorist, though the sale prices will be lower to compensate for the less consistent quality. Apprentice work is sold at 50% normal sale price, and journeyman work at 75%.

I want to work here, but I'm already confident in my work. Is there any way I can just apply as a regular colorist?

In short, no. Any 'full' colorists working here, myself included, are teachers - we're the ones helping the apprentices and journeymen learn. This means I have to be sure you know ALL the little tips and tricks we're teaching. However, you can graduate as quickly as you can demonstrate your proficiency - If you really do know it all already, it shouldn't take more than a couple months and an event for the purpose to work your way through the assignments and graduate. Once you graduate from both the apprentice and journeyman levels, if there's room, you can stay on here - as long as you're willing to help teach!

User Image

A long time ago, on a world not so different from our own, the seas and lands were populated with spirits. See, in that universe, things work differently. Where we have science and electricity, they had the use of magic. Of course, magic has its own rules - and one such was that it is very hard to maintain a form for longer than a few months or years if you are incorporeal. After that time, you tend to drift apart, thinning like steam until you no longer exist.

The spirits lasted long enough to reproduce, of course. They wouldn't have been around so long otherwise. But after a few thousand years, they began desperately searching for a way to extend their lifespan. It's difficult for an intelligent society to develop when the individuals don't survive long enough to test theories or experiment in the magical arts.

On their world - Ateria (Ay-TEER-ee-ah) - no physical creature had ever been discovered to have more intelligence than a dog. The spirits thought it wasn't even possible for a physical form to hold a greater intelligence, and so for hundreds of years, their efforts focused on finding ways to hold their essence together for longer periods of time. Failure after failure, decade after decade - until an experiment went terribly wrong, and it became almost impossible to retain their form. Throughout Ateria, spirits' lives were suddenly measured in weeks. It seemed to be the end.

In desperation, one young spirit, only days old - later known as Felewia (Fuh-LOO-ee-ah) - came to the conclusion that any existence was better than none at all. And so he began focusing all his energies, his life essence, his very being, on a physical form. It had to be large, to contain (hopefully) a modicum of his intelligence. It had to be fast - Felewia loved speeding over the plains, and did not wish to give that up if he didn't need to. It needed to be able to protect itself from wild animals, if it could not escape them. And let's be honest, it needed an appealing form, or who else would join him?

Felewia grew brighter and brighter, until his small form could be seen from miles away. Other spirits gathered, first wondering what he was doing, then waiting to see the result - for if he was successful, they all would follow suit. Still glowing, the young spirit rose in the air until he was above the treetops at the edge of the forest - and suddenly the light went out. The spirits murmured sadly, believing Felewia to have failed, when suddenly a bright flash lit the sky - and Felewia slowly landed in his new form.

The spirits stared in shock. This was like no creature they had ever seen before. Felewia's new body was equine, for sure - but no equine had ever been like this! Wings of glorious feathers arched over his back, and a shining spiraled horn leapt from his forehead. His coloring, rather than some sensible shade of brown or gray, was as brilliant blue as the sky. And, most important of all, intelligence shone from his eyes.

The spirits rushed to duplicate Felewia's feat. Each had a slightly different picture in their mind, so many different forms resulted - all equine, but some had no wings, or no horn, or had scales instead of fur. Some had bat wings or fangs, some were more suited for the streams and rivers than the plains Felewia so loved. Thousands of horses of all shapes and sizes, each stranger than the last, filled the area for miles. As each took form, they'd pause for a moment, getting used to their new body, then bolt for whatever region suited them best. So it was that they grouped by type, spread throughout their world, and began life anew - with the longer lifespans they'd desired for so long.

Thousands of years later, the spirits no longer remembered their origins, except in the old tales told by their elders. Having forgotten their common ancestors, the equine races often fight amongst each other, fearing the unknown or different. Our story begins with a herd known as the Tola. The plains they call home are vast; they haven't needed anything they could not find or make for hundreds of years. Their herd is vast enough that they haven't been threatened by another in a similar length of time. But the seers warn of trouble coming, a storm of war on the horizon....

User Image

User Image

Empty Basket
About one week.

When a mare discovers she is pregnant, the first thing she does is seek out one of the herd's Seers. The Seer looks into the future of the foal(s), and uses their magic to weave a basket inspired by what she sees. Occasionally, the Seer will offer the mother a few words as well, offering words of wisdom, a warning, or a wry observation on the foal's future or personality. In such cases, the mother often names their foal accordingly.

User Image

Newborn
About two weeks.

The foal has come into the world at last! The resemblance to its basket is now clear. At this stage, they are still wobbly on their feet, and prefer to spend much of their time sleeping or quietly observing the world around them.

User Image

Foal
About two weeks.

Now older and a little more steady on its feet, the young one is eager to run around and explore the world they merely observed before. At this stage, they are more likely to get into quite a bit of mischief, both accidental and intentionally.

User Image

Teen
About three weeks.

Though still quite active, their personality has definitely begun to show through by now. Depending on their outlook, they might be getting more responsible in preparation for adulthood, or they might be rebellious and out of control.

User Image

Adult
Forever...

The equine is now fully grown! With their personality and strengths and weaknesses well established, they are well and truly ready to face the world head on. By now they have a firm idea what their place in the herd is, whether they're happy with it or not.

User Image

Events will generally be held in a separate thread.

Flatsales will be held in this thread, with all relevant info in this post. Flatsales will generally be speedsales, with the occasional flaffle.

For speedsales, wait for the mule to post 'Go!' in big green lettering, then post the form for the pet you want. Once your order is confirmed, if you were the first to post for the pet, send a trade to the mule with the appropriate amount of gold. Pets are labeled 'M#' for males and 'F#' for females.

For flaffles, wait for the mule to post 'Go!' in big green lettering, then post the form. You will generally have one hour to do so, but check the sale info to make sure. At the end of the entry period, all entrants will be randomized as for a raffle, with the same number of winners picked as there are pets. Winners will choose pets in the order drawn.

Next planned sale: TBD

User Image
Not all the customs have details and prices yet - this is because they are not all available at this time.

Customs are listed at normal prices, apprentice customs are 50% normal price and journeymen's are at 75% of the normal price. We reserve the right to adjust prices according to demand.
Like in breedings, you cannot specifically choose to have an apprentice or journeyman custom, you can only say whether you are willing to accept such. The owner or another full colorist will assign customs according to the skill required.

To order a custom, first check if there are slots open. If there are, post the appropriate form or pm it to the mule. Once the order is confirmed, send the mule a trade for the appropriate amount of gold - it will not be completed until the pet is done and delivered.

Slots

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed

Semi-custom
Here you get to choose gender and up to three colors, as well as growing or non-growing. No specifics. This is basically a way to get a pet when there are no sales or events going on.

Growing: 20k
Adult: 15k

[color=indigo][size=14][b]I want a semi-custom![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Owner:[/b] (your username - or, if intended as a gift, the recipient's)
[b]Pet name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Growing?[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]What are your three colors?[/b] (less is fine, no hex codes please)
[b]Will you accept apprentice work?[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Will you accept journeyman work?[/b] (Yes/No)

[b]Total:[/b] (cost of custom at normal price)

Basic Custom
Here you get to choose gender and coloration, as well as growing or non-growing. You can also choose one of the basic mane styles. Note: Eventually these mane styles will be shown in the guild, but right now we only have one for most stages. The exception is the adult female, where you have the choice of braided or long.

Growing: 50k
Adult: 30k

[color=indigo][size=14][b]I want a basic custom![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Owner:[/b] (your username - or, if intended as a gift, the recipient's)
[b]Pet name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Growing?[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Hoof color:[/b]
[b]Mane/tail color:[/b]
[b]Mane style:[/b]
[b]Tail style:[/b]
[b]Base color:[/b]
[b]Patterns/markings:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
[b]References, if any:[/b]
[b]Will you accept apprentice work?[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Will you accept journeyman work?[/b] (Yes/No)

[b]Total:[/b] (cost of custom at normal price)

Special Custom
Coming soon...

Edited Custom
Coming soon...

Unique Custom
Coming soon...

Cosplay Custom
Coming soon...

User Image

Breedings are 20k, with apprentice work at 10k and journeymen's at 15k, to be sent to the mule once the order is confirmed. Breedings are assigned by the shop owner; you cannot request an apprentice breeding, you can only say on the form that you are willing to accept such. This is mainly because the full colorist(s) are aware of the current abilities of the apprentices and journeymen more than the customers are, and we want to make sure you get what you pay for.

At this time, only male/female breedings are available. There may be an item later to allow male/male and female/female.

You may only breed a particular pet once every two months, regardless of slots.

To order, first check if there are slots open. If there are, you may either post the form or pm it to the mule. If the pets involved have separate owners, One should post or pm the form and the other must post or pm the mule stating whether their permission has been granted. How you split costs and offspring is up to you, as long as all the gold reaches the mule and you make your decision on the baskets in a timely manner. They will not grow or be certed until they have been properly claimed and named.

A breeding produces 2-5 pets - these are not natural horses after all, and their origins are reflected in their reproductive capability. This number will be increasable through gems later on.

Form

[size=14][u][color=blue][b]I want a breeding![/b][/color][/u][/size]
[b]Owners:[/b]
[b]Pets to be bred:[/b] (links please)
[b]Will you accept apprentice work?[/b] Yes/No
[b]Will you accept jouneyman work?[/b] Yes/No

Slots

Cheyriddle4
I want a breeding!
Owners:Cheyriddle4, GmWolfLord
Pets to be bred: Eyota and Draxxon
Will you accept apprentice work? No
Will you accept jouneyman work? No

Cheyriddle4
I want a breeding!
Owners: Cheyriddle4 and Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak
Pets to be bred: Lady (Yu's) and Allister
Will you accept apprentice work? No
Will you accept jouneyman work? No

3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed

User Image

Most of our big events are held in a separate thread, but occasionally it's more practical to hold them here, such as when an apprentice needs to hold a minievent for an assignment. In such circumstances, you will find everything but the flatsales in this post.

User Image

So you want to know how this proposed training ground will work? That's what this post is about!

Apprentice Level

At the apprentice level, your focus is on coloring. We'll cover everything from the very basics to tips on making auction-level pets. You'll learn how to put together a logical but still surprising (and awesome!) breeding, how to manage the shading layers to best show off the colors, how to create a custom so that it delights the customer, how to be consistent through all stages of a pet. We'll help you to find your strong points as a colorist, and teach you to overcome your weaknesses at need. All this and more you will learn before you graduate as a colorist.

Once you graduate as an apprentice, you have two choices - you can continue on here as a journeyman, or you can leave this shop to apply elsewhere with our blessing and recommendation.

Journeyman Level

At the journeyman level, your focus will be on editting skills. Many artists mistakenly believe that to be a good editing colorist, you have to be able to create good lineart from scratch. This is not necessarily the case, especially with small edits, such as horns or jewelry. You will be taught how to match lineart and shading styles to the templates, basic wing anatomy, how to pull off magical glows, and all the basics you'll need for working in an edit-heavy shop, as well as getting the edit-related coloring tips and tricks.

Once you graduate as a journeyman, you can either go apply at another shop with our recommendation and blessing, or, if there's space, you can stay on and teach as a full colorist here. You can even do the latter on a temporary basis until there's an opening at the shop you're aiming for.

The Agreement

Before you sign on as an apprentice, there's an agreement you'll need to agree to. If you can't agree to this, don't apply. Here is the agreement:

* I agree not to apply at any other shop during the terms of my apprenticeship and journeyman work.

* I agree to take criticism calmly and consider how to use it to improve my work.

* I agree to follow the instructions laid out in this forum and by any full colorists teaching me.

* I agree to follow all shop and staff rules.

* I agree to fulfill my duties both as a colorist and as an apprentice.

User Image

Owner - Colorist - Generation - Pet name (link)
' * ' means seer

Angelical Heart Dragon - Shadua - Gen 1 - Kishi
Angelical Heart Dragon - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Peg

Another_way_to_see - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Icarus

Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Araceli
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Avari
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Sabin
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kando
Arinia Dreamdancer - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Linette
Arinia Dreamdancer - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Kieryn
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Miannia*
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Nanami
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Janorin
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kellana*
Arinia Dreamdancer - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Hakka
Arinia Dreamdancer - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Tajia
Arinia Dreamdancer - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Chione
Arinia Dreamdancer - Shadua - Gen 1 - Rowan
Arinia Dreamdancer - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Kenna
Arinia Dreamdancer - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Kyna
Arinia Dreamdancer - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Twilla
Arinia Dreamdancer - Shadua - Gen 1 - Nita
Arinia Dreamdancer - Shadua - Gen 1 - Jubilee
Arinia Dreamdancer - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Nisha

As Told By Ginger - Shadua - Gen 1 - Araneae
As Told By Ginger - Shadua - Gen 1 - Brynn
As Told By Ginger - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Jezebel
As Told By Ginger - Shadua - Gen 1 - Muertos
As Told By Ginger - Shadua - Gen 1 - Valora
As Told By Ginger - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Frankenstein
As Told By Ginger - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Azula
As Told By Ginger - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Satine

Ashli-chan - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Silverbolt

Caitlyn Hellstorm - Jackiee153 - Gen 1 - Amatoxin

Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Allister
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Eyota
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Nevaeh*
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Poco
Cheyriddle4 - jackiee153 - Gen 1 - Tonks
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Blaise
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Neville
Cheyriddle4 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 -Xena
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Lastat
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Lexios
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Jensen Istaga
Cheyriddle4 - Angelical Heart Dragon - Gen 1 - Annabella
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Satine
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Shadow Istaga
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Ziva
Cheyriddle4 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Calamity
Cheyriddle4 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Pavarotti
Cheyriddle4 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Solange
Cheyriddle4 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Lykos
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Talus
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Marcie
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Onida
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Dakota
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Nia
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Slaen
Cheyriddle4 - Shadua - Gen 1 - Rowena
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Ceirios
Cheyriddle4 - Shadua - Gen 1 - Sinatra
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Ezekeial
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Malikai
Cheyriddle4 - jackiee153 - Gen 1 - Wyndemere
Cheyriddle4 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Aspen
Cheyriddle4 - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1- Theodin
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Blitzen
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Jolly Nick
Cheyriddle4 - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Enrique

clan of volfees - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Thestra
clan of volfees - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Jolly Knight

Clessie - Shadua - Gen 1 - Agrippa
Clessie - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Morrigan

discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Rivalton
discoqueen - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Leo
discoqueen - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Ninniechil
discoqueen - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Iaron
discoqueen - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Centurion
discoqueen - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Úlloth
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Lune
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Reginald
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Psyche
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Alegas
discoqueen - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Monique
discoqueen - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Wraps
discoqueen - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Fang
discoqueen - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Carter
discoqueen - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Tasha
discoqueen- Kazzmonkey- Gen 1- Stella
discoqueen - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Baby Ice
discoqueen - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Ray
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Dottie
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Eiliannel
discoqueen - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Gerard
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kai
discoqueen - Jackiee153 - Gen 1 - Marie
discoqueen - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Pelinelil
discoqueen - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Medea
discoqueen - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 -Russ
discoqueen - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Splotch

DruidTigeress - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Tephra

Duke Edward Drake - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Sauron
Duke Edward Drake - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Zxara
Duke Edward Drake - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Thor
Duke Edward Drake - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 -Crimson Tide
Duke Edward Drake - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 Zerena
Duke Edward Drake - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Catalina

FrostyPeaches - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Crux

GmWolflord - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Trixian
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kazema
GmWolflord - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Draxxon
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Conall
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Nereid
GmWolflord - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Shyam
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Chrystaria*
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Savannah
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Rhea*
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Takeda
GmWolflord - Shadua - Gen 1 - Artemisia
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Miasma
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Empyrean
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Obsidia
GmWolflord - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Fenwick
GmWolflord - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Slate

HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Hicon
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Seffia the Zombie - Gen 1 - Larry
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Shadua - Gen 1 - Amaryllis
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Shadua - Gen 1 - Rascal
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Aubretia
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Marigold
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Hicona
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Amber
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Astrea
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Topaz
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Tigre Amarillo
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Tigre Blanco
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Plumeria
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Shadow Moon
HiritconOvermindGibbross - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Lord Devil Pumpkin

Horticulturalist - Shadua - Gen 1 - Cirrus
Horticulturalist - Project Strife - Gen 1 - Auma
Horticulturalist - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Frostie
Horticulturalist - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - N'hara
Horticulturalist - Seffia the Zombie - Gen 1 - Vera
Horticulturalist - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Napa
Horticulturalist - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Vatol
Horticulturalist - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Clarion Nyte
Horticulturalist - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Zebraux
Horticulturalist - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Fern
Horticulturalist - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - The Great Pumpkin

jackiee153 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 -Chiri
jackiee153 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 -Taka
jackiee153 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Arashi*
jackiee153 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Mako*

Jayden_Moonwalker - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Safara*
Jayden_Moonwlaker - ToxikCucpakez - Gen 1 - Lantis

Jesters Jingle - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Amay
Jesters Jingle - Horticulturalist - Gen 1 - Remembrance
Jesters Jingle - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Iadin
Jesters Jingle - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kuga

Kathryn Dragonna - Kalietha - gen 1 - Hades

Kazzmonkey - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Morwen

Leonaenae - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Diable

Libra15 - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Duke
Libra15 - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Himmel
Libra15 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Guinevere*
Libra15 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Glimmer
Libra15 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Bluebonnet
Libra15 - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Terra

Lokianna - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Xan
Lokianna - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Wonka's Wonder
Lokianna - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Moriko*
Lokianna - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Hwajae Sijag

Lolli-pop Psycho - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Crimson Royal

magnadearel - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Loviatar
Magnadearel - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 - Halak

mew1130 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Forsythia

milly17 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Blossom
milly17 - Shadua - Gen 1 - Berry
milly17 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Lady Crystal
milly17 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Lady Niobe

O-Cherushii-O - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Nymphadora
O-Cherushii-O - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Lucius
O-Cherushii-O - Shadua - Gen 1 - Sonya
O-Cherushii-O - Shadua - Gen 1 - Holirita

propheticdreams - Shadua - Gen 1 - Letie
propheticdreams - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Gled

RadiantRose Midnight - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Skylar

RiverPelt299 - Shadua - Gen 1 - Bleu

Rueka - Seffia the Zombie - Gen 1 - Ven
Rueka - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Jax

Seffia the Zombie - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Yara
Seffia the Zombie - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Aveira*
Seffia the Zombie - Jackiee153 - Gen 1 - Cerise
Seffia the Zombie - Jackiee153 - Gen 1 - Oshana
Seffia the Zombie - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Stitches
Seffia the Zombie - Angelical Heart Dragon - Gen 1 - Wave
Seffia the Zombie - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Ruben
Seffia the Zombie - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Shianne

Shadua - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Vex
Shadua - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Saphira
Shadua - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Artibeus
Shadua - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Valiant
Shadua - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kohana
Shadua - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Aster

Swordofthedarkones - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 - Vallaya
SwordOfTheDarkOnes - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Avanis
SwordOfTheDarkOnes - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Cremera

Tenko72 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Lolerestu

ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Mia
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kain
ToxikCupcakez - Shadua - Gen 1 - Jimmy
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Cindian
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Stormy
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Nina
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 2 - Kandy
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Kree
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Riordan
ToxikCupcakez - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Zaria*

TrigunKittie - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Chianti
TrigunKittie - Shadua - Gen 1 - Aiden
TrigunKittie - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Violet
TrigunKittie - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - NightLight

trinkuh - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Rainbow Flames

vampireluver123 - Jackiee153 - Gen 1- Seric
vampireluver123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Katsuko
vampireluver123 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Sakura
vampireluver123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Fredrick
vampireluver123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Ignacia
vampireluver123 - Angelical Heart Dragon - Gen 1 - Yoru
vampireluver123 - Angelical Heart Dragon - Gen 1 - Melody
vampireluver123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Tatiana
vampireluver123 - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Raffiel
vampireluver123 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Varen
vampireluver123 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Sekhmet
vampireluver123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Faramond
vampireluver123 - Shadua - Gen 1 - Meercha
vampireluver123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Katrina
vampireluver123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Mythros
vampireluver123 - Shadua - Gen 1 - Magdelena
vampireluver123 - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Lillyana
vampireluver123 - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1Murasaki
vampireluer123 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Aurelia
Vampireluver123 - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 - Mint Cocoa
Vampireluver123 - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 - Tailya
vampireluver123 - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Aquamarine
vampireluver123 - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Pheona

Vearol - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Creed

vincent_pimp_kid- - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Leona

WithMurderTonight - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Aizalin
WithMurderTonight - ToxikCucpakez - Gen 1 - Nevira
WithMurderTonight - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Esprit*

Xe-mu-na-su - Seffia the Zombie - Gen 1 - Raleigh
Xe-mu-na-su - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Phaenna
Xe-mu-na-su - Arinia Dreamdancer - Gen 1 - Magma
Xe-mu-na-su - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Rock
Xe-mu-na-su - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Cobs
Xe-mu-na-su - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Slenderman
Xe -mu-na-su - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Axel

xhogyokux - Shadua - Gen 1 - Milo
xhogyokux - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Ember
xhogyokux - Kazzmonkey - Gen 1 - Nezumi
xhogyokux - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Aristotle
xhogyokux - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Boston

X Moon Fighter X - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Arodeth
X Moon Fighter X - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Cooper
X Moon Fighter X - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Mordirith

yamikisa - Shadua - Gen 1 - Vain

Yami no Sakura - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Caerulea

Yoku Yoko Moko - Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Gen 1 - Estheria

Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Sooki*
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Shadua - Gen 1 - Lady
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Spike*
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Israel
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Jackiee153- Gen 1 - Spark
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Jackiee153- Gen 1 - Apples
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Ava
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Nyx
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Jada
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Oliver
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Lys
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Angelical Heart Dragon - Gen 1 - JaShan
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Shadua - Gen 1 - Zaleen
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Astra
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Vega
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Zolan
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Anastasia
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 Romina
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Lalita
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Jayden
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Pixin
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - GmWolflord - Gen 1 - Beri
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Quorun
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Shadua - Gen 1 - Frebree
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Merrin
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Shadua - Gen 1 - Biiru
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - ToxikCupcakez - Gen 1 - Strina

Yuri2476 - Shadua - Gen 1 - Starly

Yvessa - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Vervain

Sieran List

Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Acheron
Cheyriddle4 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Cadeyrn

Kazzmonkey - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Canaan

milly17 - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Oceanus*

Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak - Kalietha - Gen 1 - Achelous

User Image

Current Staff

Owner/Manager/Full Colorist
Kalietha

Thread Manager
discoqueen

Roleplay Manager
Cheyriddle4

Apprentices (9/10)

Shadua
Kazzmonkey (hiatus)
ToxikCupcakez
jackiee153 (hiatus)
GmWolflord
Arinia Dreamdancer
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak
clan of the volfees
iiELL1Eii

User Image

White List
For those who are just plain awesome!

Project Strife - for making our certs and being such a big help heart We'd never have started the shop on time without you!

Gray List

You've really been pushing it....

Black List

You have been banned from the shop. Goodbye.

User Image

Link In

Feel free to use one of these to link back to us in your sig or shop!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/tolan-fields/t.84920185/][IMG]http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q558/TolanFields/sigbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

If you want to be one of our affiliates, either post in the thread or pm the mule with the request ^_^ Fair warning though, if your link or image dies you WILL be removed.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff