For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

Demoonica Darkmoon
leon_a_darkangel
Demoonica Darkmoon

*wiggles tail and curls up with* hurhur :B

*goes cross eyed* i was actually on my cell posting on the forums/chatting I could crawl on my desktop i suppose LOL

o-o i wouldn't laugh at anyones art unless it was a clear troll, and was a stick figure with like..rainbow sparkles and nyan cat poptart additions or something. For not knowing how to use photoshop you got your anatomy down, the rest comes with time/practice and reference studying~ at least you are trying to improve upon what you do know how to do *nods*

*gathers the rest of her tails around and snuggles*

burning_eyes I've tried reading on a phone, I don't see how anyone can do it.

The line art is actually drawn by hand, then scanned in (the reason to go to my friends) and I admit I erased and redid his hand 3-4 times before I got it like I wanted it. I've almost only worked in traditional mediums, and MSPaint.. that can give some okay pics as long as you aren't trying for anime-screen-shot quality. It's very basic, so you have to learn a lot of tricks. I dithered art by hand to blend colours. So yeah, watching Photoshop do colour gradating on something in a couple clicks... I felt like I was cheating at art.

*doesn't mind and is rather comfortable snuggling with you* emotion_zzz fluffy pillow + blanket who would LOL

I can do it if i have my readers on not distance, but it is easier if im at my desk i'll admit :U

Do you also have access to a tablet? Also yea, it's kind of crazy how the digital medium changes things. I use to do everything on paper and scan as well, anymore and I prefer to do nothing but Sai/Photoshop for stuff.

i do apologize if i doze off on you, rather sleepy =u= <3

Romantic Man-Lover

whoops, dozed off there, sorry! nights nice and cool, so nice and cozy.

2 Leon: I'm allergic to quite a lot of things haha. For French Toast, the egg in it would give me bad hives, since it's not fully cooked most of the time. The proteins in egg whites give me a reaction, even in foods they're mixed with if they're not fully cooked. {cookies, manacotti, etc.}

2 Lolli: oh wow, I've never heard of something like that, but it sounds simply terrible. D8 Very interesting as well, since allergies are your body over reacting to something typically harmless. Hm, I'm sort of intrigued by this. 8Oa big science.

Indulgent Sex Symbol

leon_a_darkangel

*curls tail around nosing at >w<

aww D: mine was only bad due to pain.. *pouts at wrist and knee* lol a tan. i wonder what thats link, im pale and pasty.

oh my goodness do you take commissions with gaia gold? you have a rather cute style. I'll def have to check out your chibi shop if you make one~

Your nose is cold. ; - ;

QQ -cuddles- I hope it'll feel better! What kind of pain? :C Ffft, I need to tan up for the river. B] Going in a few weeks. Got a strapless bathing suit to help but.. sure, it dips low on the chest but it also covers too low. e 3e

Yea, I'm only doing gaia gold right now. XD I wanna get to the point where I feel I can commit and do them in a day. ouo; I'd feel uncomfortable handling IRC until I'm confident. Just took on another commission, one with a group and another single.

@ Mu: It is not terrible! 8T it's delish. Yeaa, I... don't know exactly what the whole thing was. ovo I just remember the doctor explained it to me like that after she gave me the professional, wordy diagnostic. I'm more of a business major, myself. 8'D Accounting and what-not. IRS Auditor-bound. ouo

Romantic Man-Lover

2 lolli: oh ffff, sorry got so fascinated by your allergy, I totally missed the apple fritter part. xD that, apple fritter that is, sounds amazing!

Have you had strep before then? 8oa haha I love sciencey stuff. Biology being my favorite, probably. + +a Logic and rational based stuff I'm all about! { though major wise, music ed. all the way, awwwyeah. }

Anxious Cat

musicaloner7
/eats
I love your avi. * p*

Indulgent Sex Symbol

musicaloner7
2 lolli: oh ffff, sorry got so fascinated by your allergy, I totally missed the apple fritter part. xD that, apple fritter that is, sounds amazing!

Have you had strep before then? 8oa haha I love sciencey stuff. Biology being my favorite, probably. + +a Logic and rational based stuff I'm all about! { though major wise, music ed. all the way, awwwyeah. }

Ffft, opps. ouo;

Yea, I have. .__. Then I felt like an itchy mermaid for a week. Covered in hives. Like.. it started off small, on my cheeks. And I thought it was just a minor allergy, went to the nurses(I was in high school, then), and she gave me something to rub on it along with Vaseline for my lips(because my lips were dry and itchy as well) it slowly spread for the following three days, I finally went to the docs because it was appearing on my arms, too. She diagnosed it and gave me antibiotics. Of course, that took forever to kick in and within two days, ears to toes. ; - ; Gaaawwwdd, sleeping was nearly impossible, it was terrible. orz Itching only made it spread.

Romantic Man-Lover

why thank you, eskimo! *swims in the stomach acids*

2 Lolli: Oh wow, so intense! D8 Hives are so annoying, so I can only imagine how terrible that must have been. When I eat egg whites that aren't fully cooked, I get bad hives { of course not as badly as yours must have been }, but as a kid would soak in chamomile baths to try and soothe the itching.

Trash Husband

IDK why no one bathes in the blood of their slain foes man I mean that always helps me with w/e im feelin

Indulgent Sex Symbol

musicaloner7
why thank you, eskimo! *swims in the stomach acids*

2 Lolli: Oh wow, so intense! D8 Hives are so annoying, so I can only imagine how terrible that must have been. When I eat egg whites that aren't fully cooked, I get bad hives { of course not as badly as yours must have been }, but as a kid would soak in chamomile baths to try and soothe the itching.

QQ That allergy has got to suck. I only get mine when I get strep and I avoid that like the plague. But to get them if your egg whites aren't cooked all the way... ; A ; -cuddles-

Romantic Man-Lover

Ok I'll give it a try vamps. + + but.. I only have one foe. I'm not sure that'll provide enough blood. About how many do you need for a successful bathing?

2 Lolli: I don't blame you! Would not want to have to deal with something like that again. Haha it's alright. I've got a very limited diet due to my numerous allergies, but it is what it is. Just gotta learn to adapt to the cards you're dealt! P8 thing is... I LOVE scrambled eggs. Haven't had them since I was a kid, but man. I sure do wish I could have them. But I do the next best thing, and cook eggs for others!

Anxious Cat

iStoleYurVamps
IDK why no one bathes in the blood of their slain foes man I mean that always helps me with w/e im feelin
And breathe their blood mist.

Trash Husband

aw yeah eski you know whats up ;D

Trash Husband

Holding an ORP for ponies to win a Gatitoeon RE and some other rare stuff!

I'll be holding one for Students for a different RE later today aw yeah~!

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
-curls up while staring at her dorm post...-
I need graphics...
Everything is better with graphics...
What should I try to make...?
Bloody carrots?
xD

Quick Reply