For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Repo was rather fabulous, in an UTTERLY CAMP way. XD I enjoyed it, but it was pretty low on ... well, story, and acting, and even the music was a bit weak. XD

Romantic Exhibitionist

I didn't have high exceptions for Repo! so I wasn't disappointed. I think the story could have been better, but I liked the idea. Zydrate Anatomy is still the best song of the entire movie.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Melodine Cantus
I also especially loved the episodes of Supernatural where they took inspiration off legends, like the bloody mary mirror myth

Yes. I couldn't watch any of those eps without the lights on in the entire house, but still. XD

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
XxEternal MelodyxX
@Bya: They gave you free Monster High dolls at work?! o O o LUCKY.

lol no we SELL them. I work for Walmart

Tricky Treater

Anyone ever get the creeps from old scary shows like Twilight Zone, Are You Afraid of the Dark, or Night Gallery? Biggest monsters seem to be my mental ones XD

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Are You Afraid of the Dark? Yes. Total effing yes.

Do you remember the episode where you had to wear the glasses to see the freaky shadow people? Yeah. Eff that. XD No creepy shadow people for me.

Tricky Treater

Oh gawd some of the stuff they came up with just blew my mind!
The themesong gives me the creeps lol

Among other things like dolls and puppets (can't watch Chucky) I really get creeped out by XD

I'm a huge chicken but I also love some monsters like The Mummy and The Creature from the Black Lagoon

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
Roxy_roxanna2
Anyone ever get the creeps from old scary shows like Twilight Zone, Are You Afraid of the Dark, or Night Gallery? Biggest monsters seem to be my mental ones XD

I loved Are you afraid of the dark?!
Blind Mag is the best character that has ever been created though. O A O
I EFFIN' LOVE SARAH BRIGHTMAN. <333

@Bya: Ooooh. XD That makes sense.
I want a Monster High doll really bad. D:

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I remember watching some eps of Are You Afraid of the Dark? later on down the road and wondering if they got their ideas from Goosebumps or if Goosebumps ganked ideas from them. XD

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
@sky: Probably both.

Romantic Exhibitionist

I loved watching Are You Afraid Of The Dark? I also watched a show that didn't last long called Eerie Indiana. (Also watched Goosebumps and Ahh! Real Monsters!)

I like older shows too. Tales from the Dark Side and The Twilight Zone. I loved the episode where the woman was so obsessed with her weight that she put on glasses that made her food talk and ended up sewing her mouth shut.

Tricky Treater

I've read some of the goosebumps books and some of RL steins more 'mature' books and geeze what scares me more then any monster are just twisted humans. Like at least a monster I can watch and say 'well that can't really get me' (exact quote after watching The Ring) but like I saw The Strangers and couldn't sleep for three nights cause hey people like that exist and it could happen scary...

Kaiyumi's Princess

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Skye Starrfyre
Melodine Cantus
I also especially loved the episodes of Supernatural where they took inspiration off legends, like the bloody mary mirror myth

Yes. I couldn't watch any of those eps without the lights on in the entire house, but still. XD

I was quite freaked out during those eps XD I watched them in my school library's media room with lights off, so >>

I also watched this bloody horror Thai film called Colic in there with my friends. Some of them actually ran out of the room halfway into the film because it was getting really bloody XD one of them was a dude.

Duddeeee, some of the Are You Afraid of the Dark eps really scared me neutral I think I remember this one episode with this haunted horse-riding coat or something.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Omg! The coat! Wasn't that the one with the fox hunt? Where the girl kept going off to ride the horse for the hunt or something like that? I loved that episode. XD It didn't freak me out as much as it held my interest.

And don't you know that girls who watch things in dark rooms are usually the first ones to go in a movie? Especially if a library is involved? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff