No 0.12616822429907 12.6% [ 108 ]
Sold it to Zoo 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 352 ]
For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
@nothing: How can u say she looked delicious? She got fat for crying out loud!

Sparkly Bunny

'The Happening' was way cooler in theory than on film. XD The idea of rampant suicide and the way he executed was really awesome.... But the plot... Not so much.

I found Silent Hill to have a HUGE potential for scaring and did not take it. I never played the game though. D:

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
They've been shooting 'Scream 4' here where I live, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
It's crazy, you always see the crews but they block off the areas. They've been here a while.

c: When I leave in an hour, if I see them, I'll take pictures.

Tricky Treater

I'm sooo curious about Scream 4 lol I really ..well 'liked' is probably to strong of a word lol but I did enjoy the scream trilogy.

Eloquent Pusher

Omg seeing an image of the production of scream, AWESOME xD

I only saw scream on the scarymovies but still xD

spelldancer's Compadre

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
The crazies!
It wasn't scary at all but there were ome freaky/spine chilling moments throughout it. >_<;

Brain Dead. After watching that movie, I think I was brain dead! I mean Zombie sex over breakfast! WtF?
The baby was kinda funny but by no means will I ever watch it again. | D

Eh. I'm not sure if Silent Hill was supposed to scare or not. I was more interested in the story. It was a movie made after a game, a game with a series at that. A lot of fans have seen the monsters enough to not be bothered but amazed at them brought to life.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Alright, I've got to get ready for work. c':
See you all later!

Byee. Have fun if it's not boring work. e ue

Eloquent Pusher

Yes good luck at work :'3

Sparkly Bunny

Bye Down~ biggrin

@Sally
I can get on board with that. As a non-player, I was expecting it to be as scary as the game. But the idea of it was really cool.

Another movie that I really love, but is totally, totally lame... Stay Alive. Did anyone see that monstrosity that still makes me deliriously happy to watch?

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hope u take good pictures of the tour!

Tricky Treater

Was it Dawn of the Dead where the mother got infected and had the baby zombie? Scared the bejeezus out of me!!!

spelldancer's Compadre

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
AyeAvast
Bye Down~ biggrin

@Sally
I can get on board with that. As a non-player, I was expecting it to be as scary as the game. But the idea of it was really cool.

Another movie that I really love, but is totally, totally lame... Stay Alive. Did anyone see that monstrosity that still makes me deliriously happy to watch?

OMG Stay alive! I didn't know anyone had watched it! Most people dont have a clue what I'm talking about.

The guy from Malcom in the middle, he is hilarious in it! Just for the part in the car. "That's cheating B***h!" XD

Byee Down. <3
Have a good day at work!

Sparkly Bunny

_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

OMG Stay alive! I didn't know anyone had watched it! Most people dont have a clue what I'm talking about.

The guy from Malcom in the middle, he is hilarious in it! Just for the part in the car. "That's cheating B***h!" XD

Byee Down. <3
Have a good day at work!

Yay!! Someone else who knows my love!!

YES. He was definitely the best character. I loved October, but she was so gothy and knew her stuff!
But he had the funniest lines. XD

I wish they had more money to invest in the production quality, because the storyline was interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff