Total Votes:[ 856 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37679 37680 37681 > >> >>> »|

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
/creeps in...

well this definitely looks cool. x3 I haven't been part of anything like this for like.. since a long time ago. and even then, those rp pets were mostly angels. XD but this looks fun...

Magical Incubator

Idk that little trophy with the points next to it, that makes the REALLY OBNOXIOUS flash bling noise when you do something like dress your avatar? XD I call it achievement points because I play WoW wayyyy tooo much (even though I only have like.. barely 2K in game I think *cough* )

@ Grace: Yarr I'm actually not a huge rper either (AND HIGHLY UNRELIABLE) but I think the rp and events admin are working to try and made this as versatile and not TOO text heavy as possible. As in, you can still rp, but you can also participate in our battle sys (Maru's working on getting the kinks out for it), or simply post diary entries with short stories or images. It works on a point system for growths rather than a 'You must have __ entries to advance' kinda way, which is nice XD

@ Lolli: >_>;; I totally forgot today was Friday the 13th.
this looks awesome *O*

-- on the credits thing, is it supposed to say "lizbot"? cause it's currently missing the t c:

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
well, i signed up for the pet site. I don't usually join many of those "click my thing" types... Those were cute. but, who can resist halloween, right? x3

yeah. i get you. I been feeling a little bored on gaia lately. I actually been lurking in a few interesting places that have rp systems in place. Been thinking that might be invigorating. Wasn't sure what would feel like a good fit either.

Is this shop gonna have a section like ItNotM has for like.. character design/setup? where others can also help critique our ideas for our characters? so they fit into the shop atmosphere better?

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

~ zoo calls me names sometimes ~ I feel lucky to have gottom away with just lizbo this time ~ !

Also: I THOUGHT ZOO KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE FRIDAY THE 13TH AND WAS SECRETLY IMPRESSED WITH HOW CLEVER SHE WAS.

=D NOW I KNOW BETTER.

Unicorn

*loves on Lolli*

You clicked the awesome unicorn emblem Liz made me, didn't you? ninja
okay :3 wasn't sure if it was intentional or not so i thought i'd point it out

i'm with grace, a character creation/questing forum would be sweet o uo

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

gonk that vicious unicorn ~ !

graceangel: a quest area? Yah most likely, tho I don't think we'll require quite as much as ItNotM ~ as the RP environment doesn't quite need the same things

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
HALLOWEEN TIME! *go gets his old power rangers costume*

Shy Lover

/whores out clickables like a bro B)

A quest area would be b.a~

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Congrats on moving over from the P&A forum!

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
*Pokes olive* <3

Desirable Sex Symbol

Did the same thing revi. XD

Oh god yes! eue

[Edit]I was on my mule and was testing the centered Gaia in the B/C forum shops and I saw this and dropped everything.

Congratulations on moving over!

I need to fix my signature now. eue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas