Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a soul?

Yes 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 208 ]
No 0.12616822429907 12.6% [ 108 ]
Sold it to Zoo 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 352 ]
For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Feral Krampus

I've also been to Sea World (better when you're 13), and the San Diego Wild Animal Park (twice). Aaaaand Universal Studios. That was cool.
HOWDY FOLKS, GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS?

DEAD SPACE THREE; Hence forth known as DERP SPEECE TREE because I am so ******** excited YOU. DON'T. EVEN. KNOW.

The summery of the last stream Spoilers beware:

Long Story Short: Read the God Damn Wiki, anyhow last we left Issace with Ellie escaping Aegis III (iirc right?) They had destroyed yet another marker, Issac doing mental battle with it against what looked like his dead girlfriend who he thought he had made peace with and was trying to help him destroy the marker. ANNNNNNNGH WRONG she was evil and wanted to kill you or have you become one with the marker IDEK. So many things we still don't fully know. THEY LIVE. s**t WENT DOWN and we heard an audio log I missed in my first play through, plus stuff from the credits saying HEY WE HAVE MORE PLACES MAKING MORE MARKERS DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS ONE.

So guess what? More Markers, More Necromorphs and more Mili playing Dead Space 3 for This Is Halloween

DID YOU READ THE SPOILS? I hope you didn't if you haven't seen 2 it was an amazing awesome game. SO LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESSES.

DEAD SPACE 3 LIVE STREAM WITH MILI

Magical Incubator

Sorry XD I reboot the server to make minis site go faster and it died on me sigh. It's still rebooting. SHOULD RUN AFTER WHENEVER IT'S... DONE.....

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Was gonna say something about the minisite being down. lol, even the minisite suffers from Zoo's Suffering.
...Thinking about it, I haven't been to Disneyland either, or any kind of park like that, really. P: I just don't travel a lot, aside from going down to Seattle and flying off to Shanghai. :T

natsu's Bae

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
GEEZE ZOO HOW COULD YOU? NOW MY LIFE IS OVER WHAT WILL I DOOOO dramallama

Swashbuckling Sentai

Raja

We must make sure no serious topics creep in.. like last time o-o

Feral Fatcat

phantompanther13
Doc Goth

Those are moths for a character of mine. o3o but yes they can be very pretty.

o 3o sweeet

Feral Fatcat

Clickies for the Doctor Please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Swashbuckling Sentai

I've been to disneyworld and universal several times, and sea world and bush gardens and the cape one time each. That was many many years ago though, when I was a kid and still lived in Florida.

Kawaii Shoujo

chirigami
Raja

We must make sure no serious topics creep in.. like last time o-o

Don't worry, the world isn't potentially ending that day or in the near future. They can be properly mundane this time.

You can smack me with a stick if he says more than five words in a post. We'll do this PROPERLY.

Feral Fatcat

*stares at the pear pet in silence*

I havent been to Disneyworld either~ just different parks like kings dominion and hershey park for band trips -marching band ftw :3 -

But I did a trip across the us about 9 years ago =w= it was HARDCORE- a tornado almost landed on our car O-o

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Olivia and Molan are having boring talking RPs again?

Kawaii Shoujo

In the future yes. They'll do it properly this time. No actual topics. Ever.

You know. Weather. Busy school. The color of the grass. ...being dead. Not being dead. The boring everyday discussions that have actually no real character depth to them.

Most fulfilling conversation. Ever.

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
XD I can't wait. That will be amusing. Watch them talk about the lovely chairs.

also Molan's bells are cute. *stalks Molan RPs*

Also, just as a note to Molan and dorm structure, apparently there is several basements and they dorm the fire demons and the frost demons in different parts of the building. Don't worry Molan you won't have to suffer with a fire demon as a neighbor. Your brother on the other hand...

Andrew: *pouts at being put in the basement.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces