Sold it to Zoo 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 352 ]
For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm pretty sure I read you just have to have 5 tickets. not that it takes them away 3nodding

Mega Streaker

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
If you have won tickets, qualified by the booth rules, but it's been several days and you haven't been quoted, can retroactive claims pointing to the post you made that won you the ticket be counted as 'win' for the purpose of being entered into the custom raffle? sweatdrop

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You can only turn in 5 per day of that day, they don't roll over it said

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Midnightglow18
You can only turn in 5 per day of that day, they don't roll over it said

No, I mean I'm counting them retroactively for that day, and I've seen a lot of people doing it since some booth owners are busy and can't get on to conform the win until the next morning or so. So say I play a booth Thursday evening, booth owner is busy with RL. Booth owner gets on the Friday morning, quotes all of Thursday night's winners. I claim that ticket for Thursday before moving on play booths for Friday.

I hope I haven't lost out on tickets, I was trying to be polite and give booth owners some time to reply by waiting til the next day if they weren't on that evening sweatdrop so like... instead of doing pressure or whatever, by diving headlong for the custom rafflw thread before the booth owner's had time to so much as hit Ctrl+R on their keyboard or something... sweatdrop

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Time Vortex
As long as it's 5 tickets for the right day I don't see why not

Deus Sherry

Elda-Kun
Noting makes me feel quite as dumb as qickly as trying to figure out this CYO event. :c

What do you need help with?

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
GrnGriff
Elda-Kun
Noting makes me feel quite as dumb as qickly as trying to figure out this CYO event. :c

What do you need help with?

I've downloaded FireAlpaca and am trying to figure out how to color things. It's slow going. I was watching tutorials on youtube. I got the main layers colored how I want, but I'm trying to figure out how to do the accessories. :c

Also, I saw you & A.V.'s update to the Dainty Delights booth. ILU lots. crying heart

Deus Sherry

Elda-Kun

I've downloaded FireAlpaca and am trying to figure out how to color things. It's slow going. I was watching tutorials on youtube. I got the main layers colored how I want, but I'm trying to figure out how to do the accessories. :c

Also, I saw you & A.V.'s update to the Dainty Delights booth. ILU lots. crying heart

Ah! Yeah. Learning to color can be tricky. ;;
I've not used FireAlpaca, so I can't be much help with the technical stuff. And coloring is...just practice. ahh YOU CAN DO IT
(It takes me ages to color things >> )

Yesss~ if the Dice won't be nice, we will. <3
GrnGriff

Ah! Yeah. Learning to color can be tricky. ;;
I've not used FireAlpaca, so I can't be much help with the technical stuff. And coloring is...just practice. ahh YOU CAN DO IT
(It takes me ages to color things >> )

Yesss~ if the Dice won't be nice, we will. <3

YOU AND THE NAP BOOTH. OMG. I don't know what my problem is, but I fail so hard at both of them. lol XD

It's making me crack up. I love tea. I've got a cup of blood orange and cinnamon right now.

Deus Sherry

Elda-Kun

YOU AND THE NAP BOOTH. OMG. I don't know what my problem is, but I fail so hard at both of them. lol XD

It's making me crack up. I love tea. I've got a cup of blood orange and cinnamon right now.

pfft. Silly dice rolls. ;;

Yes~ tea is amazing ;;
and oooh That sounds amazing.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
my avatar is like... Creeping me out xp

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

~collapses in~
Anyone know what time it is pst? Am I too late to do a booth or two?

King Bunny

liela-dragon-rayne1
;p -huggles Hiro twin oni-chan- x3
*snuggles* > w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items