Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
*pokes head in* Yay it's open.

oh for those wanting to rp the guild is open. Make sure you read over the RP stuff...a lot of it is new
I still need to make a creation story thnig c:

Friendly Shapeshifter

Aw, thank you, Hibari. heart *luffles on my Karime* whee She doesn't blend into the environment at all, but fortunately plants don't need much sneaking up on. X'D lol.

*pings luff at Sylver* :3
Fufu... RP. whee

I actually had a question on that count... I had a couple Kirin from Aerithe, and I still have the certs and such for them - maybe even the uncerts, but I'd have to dig - but the name of the owner on the certs is one of my oooold accounts, not this one. Can I still play with them, or shall I put them away forever? XD
I think that the owner said that old pets form Aerithe won't be played in this shop but they can still be in journals.... let me check on that.
Okay! ^.^ I wasn't sure how that was gonna work. XD I didn't even remember I still had the certs until I was cleaning out my photobucket the other day. o.o;

Friendly Shapeshifter

I think I was told otherwise...? But yes, double-checking is good. I was under the impression that the kirin were still playable.
Yes you can still play the old pets, just post the PNG and old cert in the cert thread in teh guild for an update!

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yes you can RP them...I will have to check further into if the name change is a problem. That happens so I will get a clear answer for you on that.

We are actually not updating any Aerithe certs to Theia ones. But if you want a journal you can send Ajanta the Record Keeper all your certs and we will start one for you.
Bwaha! Then I am off to do some digging for the uncerts... if I cannot find them, I will try some photoshop magic. XD

Friendly Shapeshifter

*sets out a plate of cookies* =)

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ok Cerri and anyone else this applies to. If you have a name change you can play your pets and get them updated to reflect your new name. But only in this case. You must have the PNG uncert for us to updated it though....as we no longer have them.

Ok and I have to run, will be back later
User Image

It seems that I've misplaced a book that I'd like to read to the young. I've got until sundown to find it! Good thing this little horned Kilen with the brown spotted back is here to help me!

He's been so lonely as well, just wandering around in my library looking for a friend... perhaps if you help him look, then you'll perhaps walk away, with him following by your side as well!

So, you need to help him find me a book for the little Kilen and Kirin that like to listen to my stories. and you have until 6 PM PST to find one!

You can even make up your own story! It might even catch the boy's attention more! If you make one up, please do write it down with one of the pens on the table over there!

If you've FOUND A BOOK, post this!
[align=center][color=orange][size=24]Look look I've found a Book![/size][/color]
(Book IMG here)
{RP how you found it!}[/align]

If you MADE YOUR OWN STORY, Post this!
[align=center][color=green][size=24]The Pen is my Tool to Use![/size][/color]
{Story you made up here!}[/align]

Remember, this is for the Kilen Male with the Spotted Back! He'll walk away with whomever he feels has fulfilled this task the best! Post in the thread please, so that everyone can enjoy the tales that are here!

Friendly Shapeshifter

*cheers on entrants* Good luck, everyone! whee
It's just about three hours until the winner is announced, so let's see if we can get more people in by that time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff