Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
When Hibby kicks into gear, Hibby kicks into gear XD

Dapper Hunter

I would say so haha! I would say you were in at least sixth gear! You rocked those books today!

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I like to wait for a little while and make sure I've got something to set in. I have a few other things to do and soon will work on something interesting that might be liked owo

Dapper Hunter

Sounds like a very reasonable philosophy. Oh? You have peaked my interest, something that may be liked?? -Head tilt-

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
owo You'll see. For now my to do list is as seen here!

Theia Creation Story/History
Map + Story for a B/C I/T I'm interested in

Dapper Hunter

Oh sure! Play that card why don't you? Haha, I shall eagerly await its arrival!
Wow! You certainly have a plate full, hopefully you are enjoying every minute of it though. ^^

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Indeed I do! c: [/roll] Until then, Hibby shall be settled about as the RP manager homie c:

Dapper Hunter

I have always wondered what being an RP manager is like, seems like it would be very cool. Do you go through and read full rps or just kind of check up on them?

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I do both. I watch over the RP stuff and make sure it doesn't stray from the universe, check on the done RPs to calculate the exp for the pets, etc.

Dapper Hunter

Haha, so you are the RP master! That is pretty neat, must be like reading a strangely unorganized book. Seeing as each chapter would be wildly different.

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh dear lord I love to read RP and everything. To know I do that as part of this job is beautiful owo I also organize all RP events in shop events. I love to make those things up so much~ [/purr]

Dapper Hunter

I bet! It must be so interesting to read everyone's different styles of writing and such. Oh right! I forgot that falls under it as well! That must be so much fun to allow your creative juices to flow!

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
It's delicious to do that XD Like so much fruit punch owo

Dapper Hunter

Haha, and fruit punch is a darn tasty beverage to be sure!

Well, I must hop off to bed! Thank you for talking with me Hibby. ^^ I hope will talk to you again soon! Have a wonderful night/day!

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
You too! [/wave]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers