Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Firestarter

I write my best papers in the middle of the night.

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
at least it was well done?

Dapper Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ajanta the Record-Keeper
Lady Stray

What's this? As I was reading a tale, it seemed this girl chose to brows the shelves and found something rather interesting! She seemed attracted to your silly tale and is interested in listening to any others that you might hold! Why not give her shelter and claim her in the certing thread?

O.O Thank you.

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
lol...yeah I'm trying to get him to cook more often...but that also includes teaching some.

My teacher gave me a 3 page max. paper and I'm not sure I can manage that. I'm so use to writing papers that are 5 to 20 pages.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
lol my speech class this year is like so... idk.. BS I guess.. We've all wrote speeches before I'm sure and given them, well this one said you can't give a speech over 2 mins long... you know how hard it is to have a 2 minute speech powerpoint presentation XD

Vicious Firestarter

I do know how hard it is to have a 2 minute power point speech. Mine turned out to be about 5 minutes

Through our professor gave us 2-4 minutes going over meant down one grade on the speech.
I... tend to have the opposite problem with speeches. <.<; I get nervous when I give them, and that translates into my rate of speech speeding up, so I get done waaaaay quicker than I'm supposed to. XD It's terrible. XD

Vicious Firestarter

I get nervous, well not as much now as I've had so many presentations after my speech class. though If I have to talk for a long time I do begin to rush or stutter at the end. Though this is only when speaking to those near my age.

I'm fine when I teach or give a speech in front of the middle schoolers I work with.

Friendly Shapeshifter

I've always hated papers. XD; And yeah, I do the speeding up thing for speeches as well. XD lol. Doesn't help that I already speak quickly even when I'm not nervous. X'D

Familiar Gawker

I hate giving speeches so much I waited till the last semester of college to take it. But it worked out in my favor, I was the only one in class besides the prof old enough to drink. Some how it's a lot easier the kids, lol. That and it was fun scaring the crap out of them!!!
It is easier with kids... I was always fine when I substituted. I actually don't have a problem with people who are older than me either... it's when I have to speak in front of my peers that I freak out. XD I don't relate well to people in my age group. XD

Vicious Firestarter

I feel like I"m nearly done writing my paper. I have no idea what else to write. I included all the things she recommended to include into the paper.

Aside from the one paragraph im finishing up anyways and my concluding paragraph (Got 3 body paragraphs plus the one I'm working on so 5

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hmm...speeches I don't really mind them...but people have told me I'm not the best presenter...but eh whatever. I have to lecture once a week at my job and sometimes that can be difficult....as with teenagers they tend to ask some questions that throw me off my game.
Teenagers. :shudders: That is the other age group that frightens the hell out of me. From like... eleven or twelve until about seventeen are such scary ages for me. I can't do it. People who work with them have my sincere awe and gratitude, because I just know I wouldn't be able to manage any job where I had to be in close contact with them.

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zak how many pages. If you have everything she asked for you should be good.

At my work we have 13-17yr olds and occasionally the few who turn 18. All girls. For the most part it's pretty fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff