Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lunatic

*waits for her work computer to reboot* B|

Cerrikins generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Cerri has a guilt! XD So I will be taking the hundred page girl that I won and raffling it between non-staff who didn't get one. <3

User Image

1. Beejoux
2. Tygress Dream
3. Keliptis

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kesmi
*Hides him within her herd* xD *Is kicked and unwillingly lets go of her catch* x.x

Wants a breeding with him sometime?

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I'm Advertising!

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xD not that keli won but i got one already?
Did I eff that up? :facevault:

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Cerri, give Tygress a quote with the link please c: That was good.

As to you Keli-fluff, what are you saying there? I apologize but it seems out of context to my confused Hibby-brain

Vicious Firestarter

Okay, You guys posted a lot while I was gone XD

And after I reply to these two rps I've got two others here i should start. Then I need to start my plotting thread. I've got major plots with Zakiax I want to do XD
Okay, I didn't. XD You were eligible 'cause it's a hundred page pet, not a freebie-freebie, Keli. XD Got it Hibs, just making sure I didn't mess up. XD

Tygress Dream

Take her on over to the certing thread! ^.^

User Image

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
No I was saying yours was those that did not I won one from the page freebie to lol.

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Keliptis
No I was saying yours was those that did not I won one from the page freebie to lol.

Oh god my brain @.@ Such skill with words that my brain is the derp of. [/snuggles with you] @.@

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
iHibari Kyoya
Keliptis

Oh god my brain @.@ Such skill with words that my brain is the derp of. [/snuggles with you] @.@
Im sorry *hugs* xD I was just commenting on what Cerrikins did. As I had already got one from page 100

D: didnt mean for it to get all confusing.
So I do suck. XD Dammit. I thought Kesmi had won. I don't know where my brain went. :frowns: Hmm.

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Keliptis
iHibari Kyoya
Keliptis

Im sorry *hugs* xD I was just commenting on what Cerrikins did. As I had already got one from page 100

D: didnt mean for it to get all confusing.

XD It's alright. Cerri's staff, she felt bad and wanted to give her pet to one of the non-staff left in the list. c: Once a pet is won you can do whatever you'd like with it, so the fluff was handed over as she wanted to do.

AND NOW SODAS FOR ALL [/tosses out tiny cans of soda]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces