Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite thing about Halloween?

CANDY!!!! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Dressing up in costume 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Haunted houses 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
Trick or Treating 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
Scaring the kids as they come to the door. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
CurrentlySeeking: Colorists! PM Shanra the Dragon Bard for info. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Beloved Elder

DefauIt
Also... deffy has a Leeuw i dont think i bought or won... can someone tell me where she came from? XD
User Image

I found her in someone else's folder, but it had your name on it as owner, so I moved it over to your folder. Now if I can remember whose folder I found it in, or perhaps I'll just look through the certing thread to see who posted her.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

DefauIt

i like the light blue baby from ice and frost

cant wait to see the babies kata will have heart

Beloved Elder

Myanai
Shanra the Dragon Bard

Awesome! Let me know what you decide to name her.

I'd like to name her Alessa ^^.

Mya, you need to take her to the certing thread in the guild to get her certed. Just make sure you put Savala as her pride, since both parents are from that pride.

Newbie Feeder

Thank you Def and Shanra ^_^. The form is now posted :3.
Shanra the Dragon Bard
DefauIt
Also... deffy has a Leeuw i dont think i bought or won... can someone tell me where she came from? XD
User Image

I found her in someone else's folder, but it had your name on it as owner, so I moved it over to your folder. Now if I can remember whose folder I found it in, or perhaps I'll just look through the certing thread to see who posted her.
User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
✖[ The Library ]::art-graphics-dolls✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains & Magic Garden❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||questing angelic sash, gift me it?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

i went through a few pages of the cert thread and didnt see her... but she isnt mine. yunachu colored her, maybe shed know?
User Image

-kay love you❤
koolkitty35757

yamikisa

User Image

They are both female. You may choose which one each of you would like. :3
User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||questing angelic sash, gift me it?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

im taking the first baby(dark one)
and yamikisa is taking the lighter baby^^
User Image

-kay love you❤

Beloved Elder

DefauIt
Shanra the Dragon Bard
DefauIt
User Image

User Image

i went through a few pages of the cert thread and didnt see her... but she isnt mine. yunachu colored her, maybe shed know?
User Image

-kay love you❤

Found it! She belongs to Revel1984, and she was certed by Tenko.

Tenko72

Tenko, would you please fix the above cert, and remove Deffy's name as owner and put Revel's name there instead? I believe you will find the uncert in Deffy's PB folder as well, so you can just move it back to Revel's folder when you drop the new cert. Thanks.

Uncert for Defffy

yamikisa

Uncert for Yamikisa

Go ahead and take them to the ccerting thread :3

Perfect Businessman

So its probably a good thing I waited to finish the templates, I figured out how to make them look even better... razz

Beloved Elder

Overfiend Katsumi
So its probably a good thing I waited to finish the templates, I figured out how to make them look even better... razz

You are the awesomist!
User Image

-ish dead in a corner-
i got the flu... made it so far without getting sick and then bam... i cant even go up the stairs anymore without resting rofl
im like a 90 year old
User Image

-kay love you❤
User Image
User Image

-goes to find a hole to hide in-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers