Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best thing about spring time?

Flowers 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Rain Showers 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
Warmness 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Bugs 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
... 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
CurrentlySeeking: Colorists! PM Shanra the Dragon Bard for info. 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Lonely Bookworm

10,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Overstocked 200
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Spirit_Girl01

Deffy is correct about coloring in layers. I have paint as well, and though I have Gimp downloaded, I am at a loss as to how to use it effectively to color my own pets with. You are much better as using Paint to color with than I am, but as for coloring the lines in my shop, paint isn't a good enough program to use for that.

i just need to experment, also if people made the lines darker i wouldn't have to do what i do....cause the last project i worked on, it forced me to use a griddy backround so i was more or less screwed over anyway.

it seems my laptop won't allow any other format of a paint tool so i can't really do anythingelse

Fanatical Torii

Spirit_Girl01
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Spirit_Girl01

Deffy is correct about coloring in layers. I have paint as well, and though I have Gimp downloaded, I am at a loss as to how to use it effectively to color my own pets with. You are much better as using Paint to color with than I am, but as for coloring the lines in my shop, paint isn't a good enough program to use for that.

i just need to experment, also if people made the lines darker i wouldn't have to do what i do....cause the last project i worked on, it forced me to use a griddy backround so i was more or less screwed over anyway.

it seems my laptop won't allow any other format of a paint tool so i can't really do anythingelse

Thats crazy.... I wonder why it wont let you ><
-huggles-<3

Lonely Bookworm

10,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Overstocked 200
DefauIt
Spirit_Girl01
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Spirit_Girl01

Thats crazy.... I wonder why it wont let you ><
-huggles-<3

it's fine it doesn't like paint sai either i like what i'm working with, i just have to learn how to use the filters

Mega Loiterer

Fanatical Torii

Beloved Elder

DefauIt
User Image
User Image

Deffy, you are absolutely gorgeous!

Have you gotten anywhere on those event pets?

Fanatical Torii

Shanra the Dragon Bard
DefauIt
User Image
User Image

Deffy, you are absolutely gorgeous!

Have you gotten anywhere on those event pets?
User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||

I started on a few of them..... are the all evolving or are they only supposed to be adults?
I couldnt remember XD
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Fanatical Torii

User Image
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||

also those pets in sexy's folder are alreayd xmas colors in my opinion... do you want me to add garland still? I didnt touch them yet since i wasnt sure if she had said if it was okay or not.

User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Fanatical Torii

User Image

i uploaded all the female adult stages for the event to my WIP 3nodding
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Beloved Elder

DefauIt
User Image

I started on a few of them..... are the all evolving or are they only supposed to be adults?
I couldnt remember XD
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Just do adults Deffy.

Beloved Elder

Koska_Arcus

I just wanted you to know how much I love you. I didn't want to say that in your shop, because the reason I love you, is that I've seen all the horses you have colored with a music theme for your event. I am looking forward to winning a number of those for myself. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff