Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Luffy Kitty Trivia Contest!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome all Luffy-fans. Today we have a special contest to determine who will win the next King of the Kitty Pirates from:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The rules of the contest are simple.
1. At the beginning of the contest I will post the quiz questions. Each question is worth one point
2. PM me your answers, please put ?Luffy Contest? in your PM subject
3. I will grade each entry as I receive them and post the scores
4. The person with the highest score wins ^_^
5. The winner pays me 2K and gets the Luffy kitty all for themselves

A few things:

Cost: The contest cost nothing to enter but the winner pays 2k gold for their kitty

RP: Like all other One Piece kitties, Luffy MUST be role played. If you don?t plan to RP then don?t enter the contest, simple as that. See our RP forum for more info: One Piece Kitty Island

Entering: PM me your answers to the quiz...only send them once please. You have plenty of time so just answer to the best of your ability and resources

PM answers ONLY!

Anyone who tries posting their answers within the thread will be automatically disqualified....

The Bonus Question: There will be one bonus question. It is not worse any points but will be used in case of a tie breaker. Plus I just thought it would be fun ^_^

Judge:

Beanchan - Owner/artist/genius behind One Piece Capsule Kitties

Time line:

Contest Starts: Mon Nov 8, 2004 1 pm PST - You may start PMing me your entries....

Contest Ends: Tues Nov 9, 2004 7 Am PST - All entries MUST be submitted by this time

Winner Announced: Sometime Tuesday morning

Times subject to change (extending them that is) Please PM me with any questions

GOOD LUCK!
Scores
Out 0f 15 points total

Yuliya - 13 (and got bonus question)

KitsunePilot80 - 8

Chibi Dragonfly - 12

Kiara Lime - 14
Questions and Comments
Mihawk walks in and takes his sword and BUMPS the thread with the hilt

Good Luck Beanchan, and tell the 'Bar Maid' to get more wine, we need more in the wine cellar...

walks out again
Good luck! Get a great luffy RPer or i'll be sad! none of those one sentence RPers!One that really knows luffy's personality! xd
Quiz has been posted...submits your entries now ^_^
Feel free to bump everone ^_^

BUMP
W00t, I applied xD Bump!
I did too just out of pure fun though xD I maybe got.....3-5 questions right xDD
KitsunePilot80
I did too just out of pure fun though xD I maybe got.....3-5 questions right xDD

I'm pretty confident I got most of them right... I'm just that crazy xd
8. What does Luffy really really want to go see in Lodge Town?

...wasn't it Logue town? .-.
Hehe. I forgot that I, like Luffy, am broke. Thusly, good luck to everyone. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas