• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I know you never meant to do,
all the things you put me through.
It's ok I forgive you."

Hmmmmmmm lets do babbin cutie pattotie!
*Nudges out Rikkuma*

Rikkuma: *Ears perk up out of the massive fluff he calls a tail and slowly a whole kit emerges.* ... I wonder where my brother is? *Rubs eyes*

"Just know that when you see me cringe sometimes,
I'm trying to rid the poison from my mind."

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Geyser Eelborn
Gosh, I hope I wouldn't, Wolfey. 8C
No you wouldn't. The reason why I know you wouldn't neglect me, is because if you did you would find a little "surprise" in your shoes! XD

*snuggles with Lillith* I am doing pretty good today, how about you?

Deathly Demigod

Okay~

Annoura: -slowly, she raises her paw higher and higher, the height of the mini-twister growing taller as she does. the sudden sound of a voice startles her, causing her to lose her magic weave- Hey! Hey hey! -whips her head back to look at the interrupter, glaring- ... -flicks her tail, lips pursing-

-snugglies up the Snaili poo- ... -sneaks in a little lick- l3 <333

Hmmmmm 8la Lessee.... -sets Frostine out-

Frostine: -pads out and about the shop with surprisingly soft steps- ... -flicks her ears up, smiling and tilting her head as she spies a kit, wandering over- Hello... -tilts her head with a smile, fangs showing some-

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image
That is what a true gentlemen does!

*Flops in with a sigh*

There is no puzzle without a solution.
User Image

Deathly Demigod

-grabbies up the Cookie and snugglies-

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Ewwww icy, you don't know where I've been. XD

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I know you never meant to do,
all the things you put me through.
It's ok I forgive you."

XDDDD Woo a Frostine.

Rikkuma: *Ears flick forward at her approach, though they fall back as he spies her teethies.* Ummm... he-he-hello. *Pats down the end of his tail.* You.... aren't gonna eat me Miss... ummm Miss... pretty are you?

"Just know that when you see me cringe sometimes,
I'm trying to rid the poison from my mind."

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image

*Snuggles up to icy* <3333

User Image

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

*peeks in before dinner* if i rando poof guys.. it's because i'm eating.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Oh, gross D8

Pallas: Oops. Sorry about that. But seriously, it was looking good. ^^ Was that your first time? It looks like you've practiced a lot.

Deathly Demigod

Well I could say the same for you, Snaili poo... but I gave you a slobber kees anyways l3

Yes~ -loves on my Frostine-

Frostine: -tilts her head the other way as the kit seems frightened by her, a frown flickering at the corners of her mouth for a moment- ... -gives a small giggles, shaking her head as she sits down- I won't eat you... Why would you think such a thing? -flicks the tip of her tail- I'm Frostine... What's your name?

-nuzzlies Cookieness and cuddles- What's going on little miss kiddo? -cheek squishies-

-throws a marshmallow at lys- P8

lD Nick name, dear Gey~

Annoura: -gives quite the grumpy look to the other, expression softening slightly- Nei... That was not my first time... I was practicing control. -puffs up her chest, turning her head to the side, nose in the air- I'm just too powerful... Need to reign it in some -nods and huffs, then gives a grin- Aiyah, aiyah... I have practiced a lot!

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image

@icy: Just stress, sadness, depression... Mom's still in the Hospital till at LEAST Wednesday, but by the looks of things i have a feeling she'll be in there longer... asdfghjkl;'
How's mcy-luff doing~?

User Image

Deathly Demigod

Cookie- Oh Kiddo... All that stuff can be so hard to handle... -cuddlies muchly- > < ... Do you guys know what's going on with your momma? o ^ o
And I'm okay... Better than I have been in a good week or so. Currently annoyed with the constant ringing in my ear, but hopefully that and the pluggiedupness will go away soon

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Katsura Zanshin
Hana: Still, it's a good way to figure out if your methods will work or not without actually testing them. Almost like playing a mental chess game.

Sucky reply. Sorry, Wolfy. OTL
It's okay Katsura, not every RP post can be a novel XD

Issac : Yes having a good example like Sherlock Holmes as an antagonist is it makes you think more carefully about every single detail. I just want you to know that my whole life does not revolve around coming up with the perfect crime, just a hobby to keep my mind sharp. *he shrugs his shoulders, as his tail moves to hover over his shoulder as if it is inspecting Hana*

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image

@icy: Yeah, it's like Sophomore year on repeat for now... Except i'm being a total b***h to people before THEY can be a b***h to ME. *Huffs, and is just... Upset that she's been a b***h to people but can't really seem to help it right now* I get one weird look and a flip a s**t on the person...
As for my mom, oh boy... Well they don't know EXACTLY what it is, but she has a touch of pneumonia - treating her for that. Her bronchial tubes have something going on with them and they never said it was bronchitis, they just don't know what is up with them - started as asthma. They have her on steroids and oxygen an other stuff.
Then, they found a micro-organism in her blood/a virus. They have NO clue what it is or what it's from.
Overall, she can barely breathe and can't talk for too long without running shirt of breathe.
She went in Friday, we expected her out the same day but... No. She wasn't...

That's good though! Hope that ringing goes away! > 3<;;; *Loves on*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out