Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Werewolf

Galantine: It's okay, I can assure you. -smiles- I've been busy as well lately.

Only people who stalk me on dA are friends I think.
alrighty! I must go before to bed before I get past the point where I don't get enough sleep and miss my bus! GOO NIGHT TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOO NIGHT!!!

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

*pats Jon and gives him a cookie*

Yvette: Oh? Can I ask what?

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kelly: *wide eyed* Oh any is fine! I've barely ever been outside the shop so... I wouldn't know what to pick... ^.^;

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Night, Jon! ^^

Shameless Smoker

I'll be your Las Vegas Reason to be happy, And do anything to only have you see, Give you the world if i could only have you be my Florida pretty little baby

Kent: -nods before fake dying-

Mollie: -smiles at fin before she giggles- your so awesome finny -sighs happily-

Click them please?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Rox: *laughs and settles into a smile as he stands* How about the park? I bet it looks cool in the dark... *goes to the door and opens it for her* You first, M'Lady :3

Lonely Werewolf

Night Bananajon!

Galantine: Ah here, in the ancient artifact research team for the library.

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kelly: *quickly follows him, only to put a paw to her chest* Such a gentleman... *bats her eyes playfully as she exits ahead of him*

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Monty: [Rolls her eyes and drags Kent away] Don't think I'm going to have sex with you now, Kent...

Finn: [Grins] Thanks, Mollie. You're awesome, too.

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Yvette: Artifact? What kinds? *tries not to be too interested*

*facepaw* Yvette...

Shameless Smoker

I'll be your Las Vegas Reason to be happy, And do anything to only have you see, Give you the world if i could only have you be my Florida pretty little baby

Kent: -smirks still tryign to play dead- You know you want my sexxxxi bod!

Mollie:-smiles widely- thanks Finny!

I'm probably gunna have to head home soooon

Click them please?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Rox: *snorts amusedly and catches up with her, leading her to the park. Upon arrival, steps into the boxed in sections of little pebbles and approaches the swings before plopping down on one of them* Ahh, I haven't been in forever *sings his legs forward to build momentum*

Lonely Werewolf

Galantine: It's an ancient artifact fom Egypt. With something about Seifer the sky dragon and Exodus!

Galantine: -winks- If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff